Login

Photo 1084

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Feb 2012 19:01 #11 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Photo 1084
I don't do lectures or appearances for the general public I have never profitted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2012 18:10 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Photo 1084
Hi Norman, I have searched the WEB for your lecture & appearance schedule and couldn't find it :-(. Could you post it so maybe someone in the area can see you in person

More
14 Feb 2012 17:10 #13 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 1084
Norman,

I kinda like where you're going with this, you too Steve. If you were closer to Florida I would certainly love to set up a whole series of sessions in an environment where it could all be recorded via several media.

On the audio side if the frequencies and speeds are high, it would require a recorder which is capable of picking up and accurately recording unaltered high frequency responses. Such as the Olympus LS10 PCM recorder. Good photographic equipment, which I'm sure Steven could easily help with to ensure that only images which are actually there are captured. And perhaps an IR and FLIR camera as well (rental perhaps).

Makes me wish I lived farther north so I could participate!

CC

More
14 Feb 2012 16:53 #14 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 1084

norman glasser wrote: I think I would like to get serious.Just for the fact that there is so much more to the paranormal then a pic of a fog or a orb I would like to see if one can capture voice they talk so fast I can only pick pieces out.

I agree Norman. There's so much more possible I think than is in the forefront of people's minds. There's lots of documentation of orbs, fog, etc but not many people that have done what you've done which is to capture something during a reading. And yes, they talk very quickly. Hard to hear them over the noise of the "real" world.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Feb 2012 15:44 #15 by norman glasser
I think I would like to get serious.Just for the fact that there is so much more to the paranormal then a pic of a fog or a orb I would like to see if one can capture voice they talk so fast I can only pick pieces out.

More
14 Feb 2012 07:16 #16 by melly666
Replied by melly666 on topic Re: Photo 1084

norman glasser wrote: The picture was taken by a guest who had lost her son recently the two spirits behind me is her father and son the spirit over my face is a guide The pic does not show up that well I think because of the camera I never cared about proof before I was more interested in conformation I will be sitting again this weekend with a new group at a different location and will try to get another picture.I don't have trouble seeing spirits they come very easy. I was not that strong the other night because I have a cold some of the spirits that come thur would humble you. when I sit and call for spirit you first see a blue haze. that will sometimes fill the room then they start to show themselves

How magnificent!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Feb 2012 03:16 #17 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo 1084

norman glasser wrote: The picture was taken by a guest who had lost her son recently the two spirits behind me is her father and son the spirit over my face is a guide The pic does not show up that well I think because of the camera I never cared about proof before I was more interested in conformation I will be sitting again this weekend with a new group at a different location and will try to get another picture.I don't have trouble seeing spirits they come very easy. I was not that strong the other night because I have a cold some of the spirits that come thur would humble you. when I sit and call for spirit you first see a blue haze. that will sometimes fill the room then they start to show themselves

Norman, how serious do you want to get with getting photographic proof?

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Feb 2012 02:58 #18 by norman glasser
The picture was taken by a guest who had lost her son recently the two spirits behind me is her father and son the spirit over my face is a guide The pic does not show up that well I think because of the camera I never cared about proof before I was more interested in conformation I will be sitting again this weekend with a new group at a different location and will try to get another picture.I don't have trouble seeing spirits they come very easy. I was not that strong the other night because I have a cold some of the spirits that come thur would humble you. when I sit and call for spirit you first see a blue haze. that will sometimes fill the room then they start to show themselves

More
14 Feb 2012 02:22 #19 by grandmaducky
Replied by grandmaducky on topic Re: Photo 1084
looks like a man with a white mustache and gotee looks like something spirt maybe over his shoulder

More
14 Feb 2012 02:10 #20 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Photo 1084
Ghost,

If you click on the top link on the first post in this thread it takes you to the Photo Gallery. From there you can click "EXIF" to show you the camera's data from the original image.

According to the EXIF data it was a Nikon Coolpix P90 camera. Flash didn't fire or rather was not used.

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds

Features