Warning

JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 1443

Login

Photo 1084

More
15 May 2012 17:12 #1 by lynny
Replied by lynny on topic Re: Photo 1084
I went and seen Norm this weekend in TN. What you see in the picture is nothing compared to seeing the real thing. Had to be the most amazing thing that I have ever seen!!! I seen many spirts come throw him along with about 75 other people. I guess he is travling all over the united states this summer, can't wait until the next time I get to see him again. He is also going to be on A&E sometime this fall that is really going to be something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Feb 2012 02:41 #2 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: Photo 1084
Hi Norman! I just wanted to tell u that I think ur gifts are amazing! Truly gifted! The picture is amazing...

More
15 Feb 2012 02:33 #3 by jacson13
Replied by jacson13 on topic Photo 1084
That is amazing! That doesn`t happen very often.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Feb 2012 20:08 - 14 Feb 2012 20:09 #4 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Photo 1084

norman glasser wrote: I think I would like to get serious.Just for the fact that there is so much more to the paranormal then a pic of a fog or a orb I would like to see if one can capture voice they talk so fast I can only pick pieces out.

I only asked Norman because, with the right photographic equipment, you could capture spirits in several different ways that you could add to an educational library. And you're right, there is so much more than an orb or fog. I can already see that spirits will come to you willingly. Methinks you have a great opportunity if you know how to go about it; and with the right photographic equipment, that can do nothing but help.

I don't know much of anything else but photography, so CC can suggest on all other things technical.
Last edit: 14 Feb 2012 20:09 by Steven Matrix.

More
14 Feb 2012 20:07 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 1084

Peek-A-Boo wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I thought he said once a year, but even so, maybe we could do some kind of live feed next time around? That'd be awesome :)

I do remember public appearence in Baltimore but thought there were others :-( Would love to have a live feed as well, it would be great to see members in action rather than the nonsense TV shows

Ahh, well ok, I guess I'm wrong! lol. That's ok, this is a good thing to be wrong about.

More
14 Feb 2012 19:47 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Photo 1084
Norman, you are truly gifted to be a multi-talented psychic, medium and healer.

• norman glasser
  • norman glasser's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Feb 2012 19:30 #7 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Photo 1084
I do at several churches and we also do healings which I consider my true gift. I also go to conference which is amazing there are only handful of us left due to members passing.we also do healings for the public this is in Baltimore fathers day

More
14 Feb 2012 19:30 #8 by Peek-A-Boo

TressesOfNephthys wrote: I thought he said once a year, but even so, maybe we could do some kind of live feed next time around? That'd be awesome :)

I do remember public appearence in Baltimore but thought there were others :-( Would love to have a live feed as well, it would be great to see members in action rather than the nonsense TV shows

More
14 Feb 2012 19:20 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Photo 1084
I thought he said once a year, but even so, maybe we could do some kind of live feed next time around? That'd be awesome :)

More
14 Feb 2012 19:16 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
Sorry :-( I thought I read on a thread that you did speaking to groups at least 3 times a year

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds

Features