Login

Dowsing Rods during Investigation

More
24 Oct 2011 00:50 - 02 Nov 2011 10:55 #11 by Keith
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:55 by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Oct 2011 23:49 #12 by crystalcross
Keith,

I think Steve knows what a Bob is, he was being humorous. I'm glad that this little video excerpt sparked a conversation on Dowsing. Its a great subject, and one which has various levels of beliefs.

I think you are all correct and there is most definitely something to it. There are too many various cultures who believe in it, and too much evidence that it does work for it to be a fluke. Don't know the how's or why's behind it though, which always bugs me. I'm just one of those guys that finds it hard to accept just that something works, I have to take it apart and watch the gears move. :) Needless to say my room was a mess of broken toys when I was a kid. But I was able to put most of them back together again. The rest of them I was able to sweep under the carpet. :)

Seriously though, it really fascinates me. Actually I would think that a considerable amount of paranormal investigation has some hooks in dowsing. Even the EMF meters are considered digital dowsing. I think dowsing rods and someone who knows how to use them are a valuable addition to any investigation.

More
23 Oct 2011 23:09 - 02 Nov 2011 10:54 #13 by Keith
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:54 by Keith.

More
23 Oct 2011 18:05 #14 by channelpirate
Not personally having a view either way. Howver I was in France two years ago, about an hout south of Paris and met i guy who knew quite a bit about this.

In his area there are a group of people who dowse for water (particularly dry around there at that time) and farmers were paying quite a bit of money - on results - so there must be something in it - you don't get French farmers to part with money easily:lol:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Oct 2011 17:18 #15 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Re: Dowsing Rods during Investigation

Keith wrote:

crystalcross wrote:

Keith wrote: Sorry Scientific Proof I don't have but the skeptic is soon a believer when you mark out their buried electrical lines or their lost septic tank..

Ahh, but I don't require proof....
...only repeatability.

Crystalcross,

Mrs. Hines (Water Dowser for over 60 years) taught me this a long time ago. "There is no need to prove anything to others, it should make little difference to those who know how to use the Rods & Bobs if others believe in them or not. The only one who needs to believe is the Dowser. "

She also said, “Trust the Rods and Bobs and they will be true to you.”

I have known this for many years.

I’ll leave finding the repeatability to you.

Keith

Hey Keith, Rod I know; but who is Bob? Lol.

More
23 Oct 2011 02:27 - 02 Nov 2011 10:54 #16 by Keith
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:54 by Keith.

More
22 Oct 2011 18:10 #17 by crystalcross

Keith wrote: Sorry Scientific Proof I don't have but the skeptic is soon a believer when you mark out their buried electrical lines or their lost septic tank..

Ahh, but I don't require proof....
...only repeatability.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Oct 2011 17:41 #18 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Dowsing Rods during Investigation
I'm learning to use dowsing rods and believe in them. In the video, you see the left rod move, after a question was asked. I don't know why the right rod didn't move, but the left rod moved to where I thought a spirit was located. The rods I was using weren't my favorites [forgot the others] but they did work.

I like this link for dowsing rods: Dowsing Divining Rods : getIntuitive - Dale W. Olson: dowsing pendulum charts and pendulum divination books, Dale Olson pendulum charts for intuitive decision making with health solutions, relationships, money…

We bought them for a friend and she loves them. They are also balanced and tuned by a master dowser.

More
22 Oct 2011 16:56 - 02 Nov 2011 10:53 #19 by Keith
crystalcross.
Last edit: 02 Nov 2011 10:53 by Keith.

More
22 Oct 2011 01:59 #20 by crystalcross
Discuss video: Dowsing Rods during Investigation

This is from the Sept. 17th investigation, Steve Matrix is using his Dowsing rods to look for activity in the room.

Media type
0:31

Details
by crystalcross 13 years ago
in Investigational Videos
This is from the Sept. 17th investigation, Steve Matrix is using his Dowsing rod...
0 0
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith

Time to create page: 0.931 seconds

Features