Login

Videos

My experiences

More
15 Apr 2011 15:11 #1 by Paragal
My experiences was created by Paragal
Well, it all started when I was 12. My folks had started construction on our house, adding a second story. I didn't know until later that activity like that can activate paranormal experiences. The activity revolved around the first story and the basement. From the time I was 12 to the age of 18, I was regularly hearing someone call my name and it always sounds like my mom. I'm 25 now and from the age of 18 until now, I've still heard the voice, but it's not as regular. More often then not, whenever I hear the voice, I'm home alone. About 6 months to a year after I started hearing it, my mom would every once in a while hear me call her when I hadn't said anything.

My second experience happened when I was about 13. I was in the basement, looking for the frozen chicken breast in our basement freezer. My mom was upstairs and my stepdad outside. I hear someone come down the steps and look up. No-one's there. I shrug, and go back to looking. My mom comes down a few minutes later. I'd thought it was my stepdad at first, but realized he would have come over to see if I needed help.

The last experience happened in 2003, but before my birthday. My folks, our exchange student, and myself had just gotten back from vacation. My stepdad had already gotten into the kitchen when the experience happened. On the stairs in front of me was our exchange student, then my mom was behind me. All 3 of us gals looked down towards the basement because the 3 of us had seen the basement light on and heard the tv, but when we looked down, nothing. No sounds, no lights, nada. We've never talked about it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Features