Login

Videos

Antiquing & Spirits

More
03 Jan 2012 01:35 #1 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Antiquing & Spirits
Most of time I have a real problem when there is a large donation from an estate that has a sad history other wise it’s just when I pick up an item that has something attached to it. I have had a few buyers ask me days after buying something from me if I know the history because they have a feeling, I laugh to myself and say no. Hard enough making sales in this economy don’t want them to look elsewhere cause I’m nutz :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2012 00:41 #2 by runawaygypsy
Wow... as a fellow junk gypsy, I can't say that I have had anything happen to me in a building while looking for stuff, but I am sensitive to telemetry, so I have had the objects I touch tell me a story or give me a feeling. I have even bought a couple items that followed me, but the spirits that came with them were more residual.

At least you got a explanation for why the building creeped you out.

More
17 Dec 2011 18:06 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Antiquing
Better than the headache excuse, "not tonight my Mom is here" :lol:

More
17 Dec 2011 17:58 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Antiquing
EWEE! Ok, its times like that that I'm glad I'm not a sensitive. That would just be strange. I guess sometimes there's something to be said for being blissfully ignorant of some things. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
17 Dec 2011 17:52 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
crystalcross: Funny as it seems to many, I embrace my experiences without fear. My Mother had visitations by her Father after his passing and told me about it at an early age. After her passing my Mom came to me, even broke dishes in the middle of the night to get my attention. She was angry at my Father and the next day I found out why. The only discomfort I felt was making love to my husband and knowing she was there LOL :ohmy:

More
17 Dec 2011 17:39 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Antiquing
Well, you're right perhaps in most groups. But I can certainly say around here, you will find many who will believe you. As a matter of fact, I'm sure I'm no different than most here, and the first reaction is simply one of "Point me to this place, I wanna go investigate it!".

Most of us here don't run from the unknown or unseen, but rather towards it.

As I always say, its only unknown or scary until you shed light on it and it becomes known.

More
17 Dec 2011 16:13 - 17 Dec 2011 16:15 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
Poptart: Yes, it was part of the former Willowbrook School complex which I later found out.

GothicVampKitten: This happen to me about 15 years ago and I did not have a computer or even know how to use one then. There are tidbits about the location online now but not enough to validate my claims about that building.

Unless there is someone with me at the time of occurences I tend to keep them to myself. Like the saying "gotta see it to believe it" around most people
:-)
Last edit: 17 Dec 2011 16:15 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
17 Dec 2011 13:34 #8 by GothicVampKitten
Replied by GothicVampKitten on topic Re: Antiquing
I haven't had an experience to that strong of a calaber, but I have had ones like that. I managed to find our hospital's morgue that way, and I have walked into buildings where I know I either need to get out or I know that something horrible has happened. That sounds like a heck of a lot of residual energy, and I think I would have ran too! :) Do you know anything more about the building or have you not done any research?

More
17 Dec 2011 05:47 #9 by poptart
Replied by poptart on topic Re: Antiquing
did the location have any connection to the infamous "Willowbrook School?"

More
17 Dec 2011 03:30 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
No, that's not it. The building was not too large, more industrial/commercial looking. It was on a small hill with a many steps going up to it

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Features