Login

Videos

The Marr Residence

More
11 Apr 2011 04:09 #1 by JMeadows
The Marr Residence was created by JMeadows
Well, Im about to share a bit of History.
For anyone who Lives in Canada, particularly the western provinces, they would understand that 126 years ago around this time was what is known in the historical books as the Northwest Rebellion.
There is a home is the city of Saskatoon that dates back to that time period. The home is located at 326 11th St. E.
This home is known as the Marr Residence. Throughout the years that it has been standing it has had a lot of people live in it and go through it. It is after all a museum now that I volunteer at.
Anyway, the home has something strange going on with it.

It was in December of last year that I was hosting a Christmas party with a friend of mine and everyone who was int hehome was in my eyesight. In fact we were all sitting down and listening to a story.
I was sitting nearest the door so i could see upstairs and outside in case guests came late. And every so often I could see someone upstairs on the steps. I knew no one was up there, and all of a sudden there was the sound of booted feet upstairs and a door slamming shut.
No windows were open, everyone, and I mean everyone was in the room with us and I couldn't find the source...

Now this place has been reported as haunted for ages. By the bubble with a childs head in it, a trapper who HATES women and Charles. At least thats how the stories go.
The strange thing is, of the three entities supposedly in the home, none of them are aware of eachother.

Since I can see and hear things others don't necessarily, the sense I get when I go into that home, is one intelligent spirit and the rest is risidual. I may be wrong of course, but thats just one experience Ive had there so far.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Features