Login

Videos

My story!

More
11 Apr 2011 02:05 #1 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: My story!
Wow, what a great story! I would love for you to go back there and do some investigating. Are you still in contact with your friend? You know, I wonder why she had a habit of sleeping towards the wall. I wonder if on some level in her sleep she knew that someone was there watching her. There are several other investigators in the Ohio area on this system. I would think you could probably all get together and see about getting permission to investigate the property. I think there are also at least one sensitive in he area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2011 20:41 #2 by JennFickell
My story! was created by JennFickell
Hello my name is Jennifer Fickell, I am from Ohio and I have a story to tell about an instance that happened to me at a friends house when I was 15.

I'd like to 1st start by saying that I grew up living with my grandparents on a farm outside of Newark, Ohio. I grew up loving the outdoors, wildlife, and I was totally infatuated with climbing our Hill behind our house everyday after school and sleeping under the stars from the time I was 7 until I went BOY crazy !! I started out watching the Twighlight Zone, Tales from the Crypt and 10 tvs NightOwl theater. Scary movies were my thing! Evil Dead was my favorite movie growing up!

I am about to share the most scariest thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life aside from the birth of my daughter LOLZ! I was 15 and I had a very close girlfriend of mine who lived closer to our country school in Utica, Ohio, her name is Annette. Her Mother worked nights and it was just Her older sister, herself and I in her big old house that she lived in across from the Graveyard in Utica. Her house wasn't like normal houses, it was more like an old building that use to house elderly folks back in the day. I am not sure of the complete history of her house, but I know by the set up that it was not a normal house-to this day I still do not know, but I do know I will never forget what happened that evening. Her bedroom was located down the stairs and off side of what they called a basement. There was 1 window in her room. We had laid down to goto sleep that evening and the way her bed was set up- it was against the wall so only 1 side of the bed provided a way to get up and out of. She slept against the wall and I slept next to her on the outside of the bed. I was facing the window, so the moonlight shined in a bit. The night was very windy and rainy, as we laid there talking for an hour Annette had finally fell to sleep facing the wall and I was faced the opposite way, so we were back to back. As I laid there staring at the window trying to fall asleep. I felt something breathing in my face it was like 6 inches from my face. It was hardcore heavy breathing. I shook Annette waking her up and I told her to stop, she was like stop, what? I said, breathing so heavily on my face, she replied I am not breathing in your face because I am facing the wall.. I then said Annette seriously, SOMETHING was just breathing in my face turn the light on NOW!...She fumbled around and I am now screaming at her to hurry and turn it on!! Finally when she did, there wasn't anyone there. She didn't have a door on her room So we had hung a blanket up and put chairs in front of it and the Blanket and chair were completely moved away from the doorway. At this point I was totally freaked out...We jumped up and ran upstairs as fast as we could...we called her Mother, and she told us to sleep on the couch up there..We never slept that entire night and I looked out one o her living room windows and saw a white figure below in the bushes...it appeared to look like a sheet of some sort but it had long blonde hair. I yelled at her to come look and she didn't see what I saw...and I looked again and it was gone.

Needless to say I never stayed all night with her again. Actually I never stepped foot in that building again. I think now, I might like to try and find out what that building was, before it became the house they lived in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Features