Login

Videos

Lets hear your Stories.

More
11 Apr 2011 02:07 #1 by lostace
Replied by lostace on topic Re: Lets hear your Stories.
Well me and my 2 friends started sort of a hobby paranormal investigation group we where investigating a old round house in our home town and we where hearing alot of noises on our recorders most of them we ruled out as pigeons but we where in what at the time was the office their was a desk in the room and across the desk their was what we thought could of been a closet but later found out it was the secretary's office and me and my friend ryan where looking over into the room and we both saw a red human looking figure from the glance i saw it looked like it stood about 6'0 it peaked around the corner and than peeked away we ran into the room to see what it was but their was nothing only thing what ever it was left was a cold spot then we heard a door open but never figured out what door it was

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Apr 2011 22:42 #2 by crystalcross
Did you ever go back to see if it happened to anyone else? That would be very interesting to find out if it was an isolated event or something thats happened to many people.

• Ardell
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Apr 2011 20:30 #3 by Ardell
Replied by Ardell on topic Re: Lets hear your Stories.
Years ago I was at Ogden High School in my home town of Ogden Utah. I was with the lunchroom manager. She was in her office and I was standing in the kitchen. I was pushed a few feet like I was in the way of a busy kitchen. I was not afraid just shocked.

More
10 Apr 2011 19:52 #4 by crystalcross
Folks, I know there are many of you out there with ghost and paranormal stories of your own. I've seen he descriptions on your accounts and I know you have wonderful stories to tell. Let this be your outlet. Most everyone here shares in your beliefs, and so your are among friends.

Please do not be afraid to tell your stories. Include as much detail as you can. To post your story, simply "Click" on the "New Topic" link at the top of the forums. And then under Cateogry make sure to pick "True Ghost Stories".

Give it your subject of choice, and off you go!

I really look forward to hearing...

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Features