Login

Videos

Moments of Brilliance - An Orb Story

More
18 Nov 2011 14:19 #1 by crystalcross
Sounds a lot like what I saw. Very strange, now I wonder if this is something new that is just starting to surface, or if its something that's been happening a long time and we're all just becoming more aware and in-tune.

As for a Litmus test, I'm not sure if I would go quite that far. As visible light is only a small part of the EMR spectrum. Going down to radio waves, low frequency IR (which is below the detection of even the most sensitive IR equipment) and then into visible light, off to UV, and X-Ray, and finally Gamma waves.

So actually if you look at it, its no small wonder that we don't see much of any self-illuminating energy producing phenomena. Because we would only see them for the few brief moments that their frequency passes into the visible range. Which I'm sure is what happened in the instance of our little white fuzzies.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Nov 2011 04:02 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I saw something similar yesterday, actually. Weird, even for me. It seems the litmus test for orbs is if you see them for your own eyes. What I saw yesterday, not sure if it was a pure orb, but it was a vaguely shaped spot of light that moved horizontally across the wall in my den for about a second. It looked as if someone were shining a dim flashlight from far away onto the wall. I was looking into the room from around the corner, but looked at it dead on. There were no people in the room, and there were other lights on. So the room was plenty lit up and there was no reason for a light to be moving around in there, especially roughly 4ft off the ground where the only other light source would be the fish tank. Now if my lonely little one fishy could do that, I would be highly impressed.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Nov 2011 01:35 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Moments of Brilliance - An Orb Story

crystalcross wrote: Damn was I over-sharing again? I hate when that happens. :)

Anyway, nope no corner of the eye thing here. This was full dead-on front of my face action. Well actually front of my feet, cause it was only a few inches from the ground.

It was not the first time I had seem something like that. But previously I had just dismissed it as senility.

No, it's not senility...not for another year or two anyway. Lol.

I think you're becoming more sensitive. Wow, a psychic physicist. Who knew.

Speaking of sensitive, I've got some stuff to talk to you about when we have coffee. BTW, Starbucks is open on Thanksgiving.

More
18 Nov 2011 01:20 #4 by crystalcross
Damn was I over-sharing again? I hate when that happens. :)

Anyway, nope no corner of the eye thing here. This was full dead-on front of my face action. Well actually front of my feet, cause it was only a few inches from the ground.

It was not the first time I had seem something like that. But previously I had just dismissed it as senility.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Nov 2011 00:53 #5 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Moments of Brilliance - An Orb Story

crystalcross wrote: It was only two days ago, on Tuesday, November 15th, at roughly 4:55am when I was getting up from bed for a quick bathroom break just as I do from time to time. All the lights in the house were out except for some tiny LED's from phones, or small appliances which always stay on. My eyes had adjusted to the low light levels since I had just been sleeping, so it was enough light for me to make my way to the bathroom.

Dude, TMI. Lol. I would have said something like "It was only two days ago, on Tuesday, November 15th, at roughly 4:55am when I was getting up from bed for a quick surveillance of the residence just as I do from time to time"... Lol.

Anywho, I have on rare occassions seen in the corner of my eye a small speck of light moving. This has happened maybe 2 or 3 times; so I completely understand and believe you. That is, unless you had been celebrating my birthday without me.

More
17 Nov 2011 13:21 #6 by crystalcross
It was only two days ago, on Tuesday, November 15th, at roughly 4:55am when I was getting up from bed for a quick bathroom break just as I do from time to time. All the lights in the house were out except for some tiny LED's from phones, or small appliances which always stay on. My eyes had adjusted to the low light levels since I had just been sleeping, so it was enough light for me to make my way to the bathroom.

On my return trip, I happened to look down to the front of a Filing cabinet (one of those 3 drawer old metal military issue type), and what I saw for just a brief instant somewhat short-circuited my reasoning. I saw what appeared to be a 2 1/2" floating very dim light source. It looked like a large fuzz-ball or snow flake but it was self-illuminating. At first I thought it had to be a light from outside that had somehow reflected and shone on the floor. But after I looked at all the surrounding furniture I realized quickly that that was impossible. It would have had to reflect off of 3-4 objects to be able to get to where it was, and there were no objects with enough of a reflective surface to cause this. Also as it moved it did not appear to be "projected", as it did not take on the texture or pattern of the materials below it.

The event only lasted for just over 2 seconds, and while I saw it, it moved about 12-18 inches and then disappeared as quickly as it appeared. The color of the light was pure white, but very dim. It also seemed to not be a static object. Almost like looking into a snowflake that was turning or pulsating it was not just a constant light it was fluid.

I must be honest, when I first saw it I had mostly dismissed it as perhaps a figment of my imagination. After all, being a paranormal investigator, and spending hours inside of empty dark houses talking to apparently nobody, hoping for responses... sometimes makes you wonder if your bolts are completely tightened. But its my experience as an investigator that made me seek answers and look farther without simply dismissing it.

Was this a paranormal orb? That I can't say, but I do not think I have any spirit energies in the house. Perhaps it was a visitor, or perhaps it was some other natural physical phenomena. But it most certainly had all the earmarks of what I would consider a true orb.

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features