Login

Videos

Another Story from Ryan

More
04 Jul 2011 01:50 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Wow that sounds intense. I will say, if something like this happens to you again, don't bother reaching for equipment. May sound cool to get "evidence," but when you are talking about books being flung and being in danger, no amount of flashlights or recorders are going to help you. What would help you is to learn to bring the White Light to you. We are all here to help if you have any questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2011 23:43 #2 by JawaGhost
Ok i wll not use that shade of blue ever again!!

Ahem ok i got another 1 i should be working on another minecraft vid but i can do that later on.

This is after i came back from camping like a day after i came back
I'm in my room where I'am most of the time ^_^ I just got done working on my town on my minecraft video i here a big frigging Crash and the shock-wave tipped over my Xbox so i take a look at the front room and see every thing is fine i look outside and this is like 11 pm my time my roomates at his gfs house and the cats are in his room sleeping and i see the door shut on his room i tried to open that but man felt like a force pushing it to stay shut i know there's no 1 in the house but me so yell if you came to harm me show your self! i try the door again it opens easy then a book comes flying and hits a wall again I'm standing there thinking wtf and i do not have my equipment i let Andy have it due to that ghost in his house so i do the flash light test even before i put the small light flash light on the table i hear get out!
now i just out right say it Where the gods name are you hiding at then i hear in your roommates closet.
Here I'm calling up 1 of my friends who gots a team in Co Springs he comes over i tell him Eric that damn thing is hiding in my roommates closet and i do not have any of my equipment lucky for me he brought a sutra 8 of them with holy water i'm all relived then me and Eric hear this big massive Crash Again woke the cats up even they go in to my room and onto the bed so Eric dos his thing i take notes on my laptop for future refences he comes back and tells me spread incense around the house and say the holy words of god i ask him what are we dealing with he tells me haves your roommates gf got a ghost following her i said yes he told me that ghost is very pissed off about something and needs to be sent on his way after that night Eric brings a priest over he blesses my room and every part of the house even my cats ^_^ he goes toward the closet even gos in side it holding a silver cross like something out of a damn movie its taking like a few min the father comes out i offer him hot green tea he tells me call me next time if that spirit shows up again then he and Eric go on there way.Ever sence that day no more strange crap.

I hope you enjoyed more to come soon ^_^ from Ryan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds

Features