Login

Videos

Story from Ryan CPN

More
03 Jul 2011 22:47 #1 by JawaGhost
I got 1 happened a long time ago 1 of my true personal experiences.
so here it gos I spent the night over at my older brothers house and honestly he lives in a blue house
like bright blue!so i got up to use the toilet bc i drank to much gatoraid i see this 6ft shadow in frount of me thinkin ok andy very funny man but andy was with his gf and andys only 5'7 so i'm standing there like an idiot thinkin ok doors and windows are locked theres a security cam out side and a tv next to the frount door how can any 1 gotten in? after i used the toilet i look out in the hall i see a plate on the floor thinkin oooh ok then i go put the plate back then i hear a cup smashin to the floor i turn around no cup no cup fragments so im again thinking wtf this is not fin funny.Now I'm all curious cant sleep at all i go to the fridge get some 5 hour energy and my red bull i dident bring any recorders with me so i did the next best thing the flash light test to see if i can talk to what ever is in my older brothers house so i put the flash light on the coffee table and asked a few questions why are you here it gos off a few times i writin in a book thing i keep at my older brothers house it said this is my house then i ask another question did you die in this house? gos off twice yes so i'm thinking holy crap so i continue to ask more do you like talking to me? flash light gos off twice yes i say i like talking to you 2 do you have a name? gos off twice yes are you a male or a female? gos off once male are there more who live in this house the thing gos off again yes are you mad about my brother living in your house? gos off once then heres where things get freaky a pillow comes flying at me out of no where i asked did you throw the pillow at me flash light gos off no i ask 2 more questions are you trying to talk to andy gos off again yes i say last 2 questions then i will go back to bed did the cam from outside see you it dos not go off i ask my final question will you talk to me again flash light gos off twice yes. then i hear a younger girl scream and a male voice saying shut up!then i take some hard hits of sleeping pills then back to bed.

I will have more personal storys for later Ryan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teri_83

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features