Login

Videos

One of my Paranormal experiences

More
03 Jun 2011 18:37 #1 by intuitivegal27
Thats weird! When I was vacuuming, I looked up to see who that person was standing in the hallway in one of my clients houses and she just disappeared. She was wearing what looked to me like victorian creamy colored house dress, her hair was dark brown to the shoulders. She had her back towards me and looking in my clients bedroom.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jun 2011 18:29 #2 by SheWhoKnits
This was human-size, because I thought someone was standing next to me, and when I turned my gaze, I saw the shadow and the moment I focused my eyes on it, it vanished.

More
03 Jun 2011 17:55 #3 by intuitivegal27
i think i have seen a black shadowy figure in my peripheral vision yesterday and it looked small like dog size. could that be the same thing you were seeing She?

More
03 Jun 2011 16:34 #4 by SheWhoKnits
One was black and solid, and the other was so quick it just looked like a dark blur.

More
03 Jun 2011 14:16 #5 by undertaker1
What color is this shadow figure. There re usually 2 colors grey and blck. If grey thnthis is usally a good shdow but black is never good. The black ones indicate darkness. Let me know if you can identify color or the shadows looks t all.

More
02 Jun 2011 17:32 #6 by SheWhoKnits
Yes, I've had several others. Many of them are on my profile. Right now, I've had the shadow image of a figure constantly popping up in my peripheral vision. Scares the Beejesus out of me!

More
02 Jun 2011 17:29 #7 by searchursoul
sounds to me like you and his spirit were on the same wavelength and you picked up on what his spirit needed to desperately say. have u had other experiences?

More
02 Jun 2011 04:22 #8 by SheWhoKnits
Very interesting. But I feel that once his death was ruled an accident he was able to finally cross over and be at peace.

More
02 Jun 2011 04:15 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Clearly this young man did not want to be remembered as someone who committed suicide. There is a certain level of guilt among the living over a person who commits suicide. What could I have done? If only I knew he felt that way. He did not want people to think these things of him. Guilt causes the living to hold on too tightly to the dead and not allow them to cross to the Otherside properly, causing them to hang on in this realm and stunts their growth on the Otherside.

More
02 Jun 2011 02:20 #10 by SheWhoKnits
In December of 2009 we learned of the untimely death (suspected suicide by gun) of one of the sons of commissioner of the youth football league that my husband helped out with. My husband was greatly upset and we asked for more information regarding the death. The police had ruled it a possible suicide. My husband and everyone involved with the football league were in utter shock and disbelief.

A few days later the visitation was held at a local church. The line of mourners snaked through the church and even partly outside. As we make our way through the lines, I have this terrible sense of urgency hit me. It made me very light-headed, and then inside my head, the pleading begins:

"Please help me!"

"I didn't kill myself!"

"Please tell my family I didn't kill myself!"

The clamorous intensity of the messages increased the closer I came to the casket. It became like a siren sounding inside my head and as soon as my respects were paid, I had to go outside and get some fresh air.

Moments later, my husband emerges from the church with my daughter and asked me if I was ok. I told him about the sensations I had inside the church. My husband (who is an avid skeptic of the paranormal) then told me that he had felt something inside as well.

Many months go by without the mention of the young man's premature demise. One day I just happen to ask one of my husband's friends if the police had made an official determination about the boy's cause of death. He sad that the coroner had determined that the cause of death was an accidental shooting.

I'm not sure how all these pieces fit together, but what I do know was that suffocating feeling of intense anguish and the pleads for help.

What have I experienced here? I am at a complete loss.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features