Login

Videos

Moving Chairs, etc.

More
20 May 2011 20:06 #1 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: Moving Chairs, etc.
I would check the history of this house, if you have time. See if anything sticks out to you. Next. try and see if any of those areas look to be re-fabricated, painted over or look out of place. Try to see if certain times of day are when it happens. Establish a pattern. Then, try and record with video or audio it happening. Also... as odd as it may seem, simply being alone in the house and asking it to stop might help. I would not assume its bad in any way. Only accept it being evil/bad if you have no other choice or tangible proof.

It might be a friendly spirit tying to tell you it does not want you to go. :) If you need help or want help, let us know where you are and we will do what we can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 19:39 #2 by cheedee
Replied by cheedee on topic Re: Moving Chairs, etc.
I'm not overly educated on this, but from seeing something similar on a paranormal show, I'm wondering if it could be poltergeists? I know they tend to be troublemakers

More
18 May 2011 19:47 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Moving Chairs, etc.
Well if this is connected to you or your family then possibly could be the increase. But if not something seems to be disturbing this. Have you went to the basement to see if there is anything. Could be they want you too find something. Maybe they can'rt move onuntilthis is found and feel you should find it. Either way just pay close attentiuonto wat is happening

More
18 May 2011 14:14 #4 by Kit
Moving Chairs, etc. was created by Kit
OK, so I've experienced A LOT of contact and visuals, and movement and such in my life, especially as a child, but lately the chairs in my house seem to be being placed on top of tables, and oddly each place it happened was directly above the other (in basment, chair on table, and directly above in the dining room, chair on table) One was found by my husband when no one else was here and he is NOT very open to "other worldliness" . Anyone else experience this kind of strange behavior. We are trying to sell our house so I was just curious if that's why the activity seems to have sky rocketed.

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds

Features