Login

Videos

colonel ghost

More
25 Nov 2012 04:53 #1 by snoopybunny
Replied by snoopybunny on topic Re: colonel ghost
my oldest granddaughter has told me she's seen two little kids, a boy and a girl around her age. my other is the youngest and she is only a month and too little. my husband has heard a man speaking on the 2nd floor when the apartment had no one in it, we had just got the house.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2012 01:11 #2 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: colonel ghost
Its no problem. I understand completely. That is why I mentioned using Microsoft Word. You can type it during your free moments, save it as needed and then post it without feeling rushed!

Do your grandchildren ever notice anything happening in the home?

More
07 Oct 2012 00:59 #3 by snoopybunny
Replied by snoopybunny on topic Re: colonel ghost
thank you, for answering and i am very sorry about my grammar and such. it's hard to try and type when you have your 5 year old grandchild asking you questions, also i have a bit of trouble typing. please, bear with me.

More
07 Oct 2012 00:39 #4 by everex5
Replied by everex5 on topic Re: colonel ghost
Snoopy... please try and use proper grammar when posting. It is very difficult to read or understand posts when there are minimal to no periods or other grammatical necessities in the posting. If its easier, type up your information in Microsoft word, use the grammar/spell check and then copy+paste it here online. YOU still have to put the proper periods in it though.
I think more people will respond and take you seriously that way.

As for your posting:
You seem to have some activity... and the smell of a "bad leg" Gangrene I assume.. is something most do not forget. You should find a respected local group to do a session in your home.. or ask others on here to help.

Good Luck.

More
29 Sep 2012 01:13 #5 by snoopybunny
colonel ghost was created by snoopybunny
just learned more about my home is haunted no question about that but my tenent just said she seen a man in her apartment dress in colonel outfit i live in albany ny so i know history of my town and my home its 135 year old home i had alot of things happen here we hear voice in hallway when no one home footsteps things get moved on us phones get turned off channels get turned by them self my oldest granddaughter starr told us she see a little girl in her room we had lots of things we cant even make out dresser open by them self my cats talk to wall looking for what we dont know dog bark at the door when we hear nothing at all we hear children crying we found pictures of two kid we dont even know i asked every person who lives in my building no one knows these kids where the pictures come from i did losted a close freind of my that lived here in my home i heared her voice i smell her bad leg she had too so yea ghost are real never thought i whould ever be in a haunted house wow i wonder every day what gone be new here so my home is a fun haunted place to be

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Features