Login

Videos

Sam's Club Phenomenon

More
15 Mar 2012 01:04 #11 by Peek-A-Boo
the big box stores have rats, when it is quiet there they come out and knock things over. Saw that at home depot in NY when we went there at 3am after work. That is a possibility

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2012 00:13 #12 by RXRom
Sam's Club Phenomenon was created by RXRom
So the other day my friend tells me something unusual happened to him. he was standing at the door and he felt something hit him. when he turned around the bottle of window cleaner was on the floor.
So he looked behind him and went to the photo center to see if someone threw it at him. No one was around. Then he told me that only one light fixture was swinging back and forth by itself. There is no heater or vents around the light fixture. All the lights are lined up in a row but only one is swinging back and forth. Hmm I said. I have heard our store has strange things going on but no one ever told me a strange experience such as this. My friend is epileptic so I was wondering if prescriptions can cause hallusinations or can he be telling the truth. I have worked at the door but never felt or encountered anything weird. So I am asking what is your take on this? Hmmm. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features