Login

Videos

Mansfield Reformatory Event / Your stories

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2012 14:47 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mansfield Reformatory Event / Your stories

CleParanormal wrote: Steven,

Do you have any stories or info that you have learned or experienced about the reformatory?

No, I moved out of Ohio in '87.

Consider using a good camera on your investigation [only a suggestion]. You guys are already well aware that digital point and shoot cameras produce orbs which almost never amount to anything. A decent dslr with off camera flash would yield more a accurate photo if a particular spirit wants to be in the photo. You could even use film. If there is an existing light source, you may not even need to use flash; you could shoot long exposures instead if the conditions are right. Just my 2 cents.

Have a great time out there guys.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2012 14:29 #2 by CleParanormal
Steven,

Do you have any stories or info that you have learned or experienced about the reformatory?

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jan 2012 14:25 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mansfield Reformatory Event / Your stories

CleParanormal wrote: Hello!

My group members and I are hosting an event at Mansfield Reformatory in May and not only do we have one spot open, but we would love to hear about your experiences of the building. See our event at

Also you can contact us on here or our email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for either the event ticket or to share your stories. We look forward to hearing from everyone!

If I had been in the area guys, I would be going. I didn't grow up far from there.

More
11 Jan 2012 04:06 #4 by CleParanormal
Hello!

My group members and I are hosting an event at Mansfield Reformatory in May and not only do we have one spot open, but we would love to hear about your experiences of the building. See our event at

Also you can contact us on here or our email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for either the event ticket or to share your stories. We look forward to hearing from everyone!

Time to create page: 1.114 seconds

Features