Videos

Can you help with a picture please

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Aug 2011 10:40 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Can you help with a picture please

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: I am not keen on that, never tried but I am good with photography and aesthetics, composition etc (unless I have to draw it) so yeah fire away if you want to of course, just offering here. Or wait for someone better although I do sense not many here who would be up for the task. At least in the next few hours from now they won't.

Thank you very much for your help P.I. Christophe Kay, send me your email for a private photo and refer you to that you can look right? a hug and thanks again friend

PDTA: The more views we have better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Aug 2011 08:58 #2 by gnhadmin
I am not keen on that, never tried but I am good with photography and aesthetics, composition etc (unless I have to draw it) so yeah fire away if you want to of course, just offering here. Or wait for someone better although I do sense not many here who would be up for the task. At least in the next few hours from now they won't.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Aug 2011 23:41 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Can you help with a picture please was created by Grupo Alpha
Greetings friends

We recently sent a photo a bit strange for analysis. We've always liked to have various opinions regarding this type of analysis so that you could help us had thought. I'm looking for someone with expertise in the photographic analysis. If any of you could help I would be very grateful.

Hugs to all

PDTA: The person who wants to analyze the image will send the original to your email

You help us please??

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features