Login

Videos

Looking for Space Coast Florida Team Members

More
22 Jun 2011 00:34 #1 by crystalcross
Look forward to hearing about it more. Sounds like a great place to investigate. We're certainly ready for our next investigation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jun 2011 23:39 #2 by Steve

crystalcross wrote: Come to think of it that map does look a bit like a hurricane tarket, doesn't it.

Well you're welcome here anytime as you know. I look forward to investigating again. And if I do form a local group, you will always be welcome when in the area.

Thanks CC, we'll do it again soon. Just had a great experience yesterday in a Tarpon Springs cemetery. We walked into a definite cold spot yesterday in the heat of the day. This hasn't happened before. We'll be going back soon.

More
18 Jun 2011 15:30 #3 by crystalcross
Yeah I may stop by there this afternoon when I head out to Orlando. Casa Dega, FL is only a few miles north of there.

More
18 Jun 2011 15:23 #4 by zydecopolka
Casa Dega isn't that far away, CC. Maybe contact someone from their website to see if one of their psychics/mediums are interested?

More
18 Jun 2011 15:18 #5 by crystalcross
Come to think of it that map does look a bit like a hurricane tarket, doesn't it.

Well you're welcome here anytime as you know. I look forward to investigating again. And if I do form a local group, you will always be welcome when in the area.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jun 2011 02:54 #6 by Steve
Hey CC, if a hurricane comes through Brevard this year, we'll probably be there and take some photos. Not that I'm hoping a hurricane hits your area of course.

More
17 Jun 2011 16:46 #7 by crystalcross
Space Coast Florida is the Brevard county area.

Attachments:

More
17 Jun 2011 16:41 #8 by searchursoul
Where exactly is space coast area?? I'm in fort lauderdale...

More
17 Jun 2011 16:23 #9 by crystalcross
Looking for members interested in forming a group around Space Coast / Brevard county area.

Actively seeking the following:

1 - Member associated with law enforcement in the space coast area. This will lend to the group's credibility and standing. Also law enforcment officers tend to have a very keen eye and catch details sometimes overlooked.

2 - Established psychic or medium.

3 - 1 or 2 other members with some basic tech skills to operate and set up the environment during investigations.

Prefer local members or individuals who can be in the Space Coast area on weekends or without too much planning.

The premise of the team with be to conduct scientific investigations but with resources in the metaphysical to help.

If interested and you think you're a good fit, please E-Mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds

Features