Videos

Poltergeist, an uncomfortable reality

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 Oct 2011 22:31 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Poltergeist, an uncomfortable reality
It is a very old book, my friend, is unlikely to have an English version. Perhaps asking the editorial you could help. Do you want data provide editorial? a hug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2011 01:03 #2 by crystalcross
Looks like an excellent book. I wish it was available as an english translation. I looked, but could not find an english version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Oct 2011 21:59 #3 by Grupo Alpha
Poltergeist, an uncomfortable reality was created by Grupo Alpha

A few years ago, the eminent Dr. Fernando Jiménez Del Oso, embarked on a new editorial publishing project would encompass some of the best books, certainly, on each and every one of the para. This concerns us here is one of these books. The researcher Don Lorenzo Fernandez Bueno, collected in this amazing and indispensable volume, a magnificent collection of the best cases that he came to study and that impressed him most. With full bibliographic documentation, a language that plunges you directly into the situation and an amazing analytical skills, the teacher takes us through moments of true, why not say, chill. The largest cases in the history of our country are gathered here, The Faces of Belmont, The Elf burner, the shocking "case" Vallecas ... definitely the best. So friends, I recommend reading this great book that not only will discover a wealth of amazing cases, but also show you that sometimes, the paranormal, are closer to what we want and that nothing can believe it or not a help in these events ...

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds

Features