Videos

The enigma of the strange creatures

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jul 2011 00:25 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: The enigma of the strange creatures
Glad you liked Tresses. The truth is that it is an endearing book. The library of our group is also full of these books hehe! a hug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jul 2011 00:11 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
So funny, GA, I was looking at my bookcase today and had to laugh at myself for having lots of books about ghost stories, haunted houses, etc etc. I always loved books like this. I used to park myself in the corner of the library and find all the UFO, cryptid and ghost books I could find and sit and read them. Good find, thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jul 2011 00:00 #3 by Grupo Alpha
The enigma of the strange creatures was created by Grupo Alpha

It was in 1981 when this very interesting book was published in Mexico for the first time, although the translated edition does not come to Spain until 1987, in which I read first. Undoubtedly, it was the first treaty of cryptozoology that fell into my hands and I assure you that with each page a feeling of discovering a new "world" filled with mystery and terrible creatures came into my imagination. We can find in this volume tell us stories of three meters semi-human creatures, discover the possible origin of the famous Yeti Neanderthal, fish that climb trees, the graves of "giants" of Patagonia and the Andes and an incredible list of all kinds of strange creatures. Certainly its author, John Alva Keel a ufologist atypical in during the 60's and 70's broke into the literary market, causing a before and after the treatment of these issues, like the UFO (its real specialty) situation that still stands today. It is unfortunate that, although the name is widely known Keel for Spanish-speaking readers can not be said the same about his complete works, little known but highly desired in many countries. No doubt this will be an interesting possibility for details on the innovative, bold and suggestive rather than thinking of this man, considered a true "historic" of ufology and strange phenomena.
John A. Kell

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Features