Videos

Here lives the Horror "The Amityville Cursed House

• Grupo Alpha
  • Grupo Alpha's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Jul 2011 23:34 #1 by Grupo Alpha
Hello friends

I wanted to share here with you some of the books that are part of the library of our group. Most are already hard to find but I'm sure if you succeed you will be surprised.

Here lives the Horror "The Amityville Cursed House"

I can tell, probably one of the best horror books that exist. All events are recounted in this volume are true, which makes it even more shocking if possible. Kath and George Lutz began the exhausting and often painful task of rebuilding on tape twenty-eight days they lived in the house of Amityville. Many of his prints, and reports were corroborated by the statement of impartial witnesses, such as Father Mancuso and several local police officers. But perhaps the most dramatic evidence, though circumstantial, to be true, is this: It takes more than an excess of imagination or "nerves" to encourage a sensible family of five members to take such a drastic step as abandoning a magnificent three-storey house, plus a full basement, a pool and a pier, without taking even their personal belongings. When Luzt fled their home in early 1976, did not think at all in the possibility that their experiences come to be embodied in a book. Only when the press and other media began publishing stories that Luzt considered biased and sensational, they agreed to publish his story, a really great story, despite its proven reliability, a story of unimaginable horror. Poltergeist, possessions, psychic phenomena of all kinds, Jay Anson limited to transcribe here the facts as they occurred and that is what the reader can judge. I insist that we are facing probably one of the best horror books have been published, but unfortunately it is virtually impossible to find today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Features