Login

Videos

In Search Of

More
28 Jan 2012 05:45 - 28 Jan 2012 11:47 #1 by LeslieAValentin
In Search Of was created by LeslieAValentin
It's not every day that I have an experience like I did tonight. When I returned, my heart was racing hard, and I was consumed with emotions that I'm still sorting through. As quickly as I could, I came to post this so as to try and reach out to this woman. I know you are terrified. I also wish I had more to go on than what I do information wise.

You are late 20's to early 30's, around 5'5" to 5'6". You had company this afternoon - 3 or 4 people; a couple Caucasian, another who was a soldier of possibly African-American descent. This soldier was wearing dress blues, a dark colored beret and had a cord around his right shoulder. You were excited when you opened the door and saw him. Like two long term friends who hadn't seen each other in a while the way the embrace was. His presence made you happy.

You live or are staying in a high rise - such as an apartment or condo.. perhaps hotel. The unit where you are staying is furnished nicely - white couches and window treatments with throws of neutral colors splashed around in the living room in blacks and browns. Modern overtones in the style of furnishings. Outside the front door is a nicely decorated landing or lobby style floor to where the elevator or stairs can be taken.

There is a man who is pursuing you - older male, Caucasian but not really with any type of tan or coloring. His hair is gray or white and he appears older than you. He is dressed rather nicely. Not business suit but rather more of a relaxed fall attire for the office. He has a serious appearance, like someone who does not know how to smile.

Ducking into local shops is not going to help you get away from this man. You need to be willing to at least for now, walk away from everything and disappear. I don't see the police as being an immediate help to you, there is some type of delay. You need to find a church or another place to go to that can help you get to a shelter, but you'll need to leave the area either on foot or by a cab to get there and then call for help with the authorities.

This man terrifies you. I can feel your heart coming out of your skin. You are feeling like the city is not a big enough place to hide in.

For your safety, I am asking that you move past this stubbornness and stop worrying about the material things and get yourself to a safe place. The temperature outside is dropping. But you cannot stay where you have been. You need to go now.
Last edit: 28 Jan 2012 11:47 by LeslieAValentin.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Features