Login

Videos

Channelor?

More
30 Jan 2012 00:19 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Channelor?
I'd never heard about the short hair thing before, that's very interesting. Any time you dream of your "house" you are dreaming of yourself as a whole, and of course the bathroom is the most private of private places, so not a stretch to see that walking in on you in the bathroom is an invasion of privacy.

Every night before you go to sleep, ask your spirit guide and/or a beloved friend or family member on the other side to guide you through your sleep. Hopefully these invasion dreams will stop. The first step is recognizing the issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2012 00:11 #2 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Channelor?
I have had the same issues with lighting in my dreams as well! Its crazy that you mention that, I wonder if it means something as far as our subconscious warning us of spiritual presence being around at the time we are dreaming... Almost like a warning. Cuz the dream I wrote about, it was very dim with lighting.

More
30 Jan 2012 00:08 #3 by Shenshen
Replied by Shenshen on topic Re: Channelor?
Would also like to add in that mirrors can absolutely be portals through which spirits travel. Whenever you buy an antique mirror, or are given one by someone else, I would go through the safety precaution of smudging them. Also be aware and careful about them, because it does sound as if you have abilities and therefore spirits will be drawn to you. Your subconscious can always be a good warning system! :kiss:
Love and light to you,
~*Ashley*~ (shenshen)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rach411

More
30 Jan 2012 00:08 #4 by rach411
Agreed! I have heard about the shield thing as well :)

More
29 Jan 2012 23:49 #5 by AmberDawn
Replied by AmberDawn on topic Re: Channelor?
Wow! That was an intense dream rach411... As soon as I began reading, I could see the bathroom even before you said it was like one you would see in the YMCA. Details exactly like you described.

I have had dreams where the stalls are all different sizes, and there are eerie people walking in. Always creepy dreams. I cannot remember much. Just that it starts out light then gets dark, litterly the lights begin to flicker, then I get scared, something/someone tries to get to me.

I think that they are drawn to you,as you already know. I was told that I have to put up a 'shield' around me. Just like it sounds. I was told to imgine it like Startrek with the shields up. lol I know, I gave her a wierd look but she told me to do it and really does work. I have done it a few times, I admit that I am not the best at remembering. But, maybe try it out? I just hope that since it does show they have no respect for your privacy that you are able to take control of the situations.

More
29 Jan 2012 23:25 #6 by rach411
Yea its crazy I seem to be having a lot of dreams lately about mirrors, one I had was a dream where I went into my grandparents bathroom and I was afraid to be in there and as I looked in the mirror I was looking at myself but feeling like something was off so I would shake my head around to see if my image would mimic me and it wouldnt... then I felt like I was in this fight like something was trying to take over me and as I was gripping on to the sink starring in the mirror I was breathing deeply and struggling to keep myself there and seeing my face in the mirror morph, until it disappeared! It was intense and scary but I casually walked out of the bathroom like hmmm whatever lol it was weird but I felt like I was in a battle to get whatever it was to stay out of my body, and that was really scary.

More
29 Jan 2012 23:19 #7 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Channelor?
hi rach411, wow that is an interesting dream, I sometimes dream like that as well, I will be looking in a mirror but I am someone else I am standing in back of that person but I can see out of her eyes but it is not me, that always freaked me out,,I also had dreams where I am going somewhere and when I wake about 2 or a few days later I am there and I say to myself now I did dream this, or when I see a place or take a drive it hits me and I say wait I have been here before but see the thing is I never have but the feeling is strong that I was there and going through the exact same pattern, that's odd when I get that at times...welcome here I love it here you will too:)

More
27 Jan 2012 01:31 - 29 Jan 2012 23:09 #8 by rach411
Channelor? was created by rach411
Hello, I'm new and am not sure what or if I have the ability to do anything. I would say that I have had a lot of paranormal experiences, but I lack the understanding of it all. It seems like people are so sure about things but I find myself unsure most of the time.

I mainly have a lot of dreams about spirits or being psychic or meeting a psychic, randomly I might add. I find that when I try to focus on something paranormal before I go to sleep at night that I never have a dream regarding it. It is always out of no where, drives me bananas! I also don't really remember the last place I have lived in that was not haunted... I assume it is because I am haunted. But there are times where I wonder if I am just crazy, or paranoid.

A dream that I would like to share with everyone in particular that this medium was talking to me about mainly was a dream I had several months ago. What I can remember is that I was going into a public restroom (in my dream I thought to myself that I had dream't of this bathroom before, though never seeing it) It had a creepy vibe and I thought to myself "great this bathroom is definitely going to give me nightmares" It was a bathroom that you would see at a big public pool like YMCA, it had many stalls some really tall and some so short that when you sat down to take a pee you could see everyone else around. No one was in the bathroom but then when I went into the really tall stall woman started coming in. All of them had short hair like a mans, and though they looked very much alive I felt as though they were not alive. As I walked out of the stall to the sink to wash my hands I saw a woman short and stubby with short hair like the rest, naked, sitting on top of the counter looking into the mirror putting on lipstick... I don't want to say I felt threatened but an emotion that it was not an explainable emotion. While I tried to figure out if she was alive or dead, because her presence felt as though she was a spirit. I started to wash my hands and looked in the mirror at myself once I was done, and I had to do a "double take" because at first I thought it was me but then realized it wasn't me because the image in the mirror was not mimicking my facial expressions. As I looked in the mirror I realized that it was my exact clone except that her hair was what my hair was before I had got it cut two weeks prior to the dream and I could see us standing side by side each other, except she was leaned over on the counter with a smirk on her face as though to give the impression "you ready for this" In my dream I just walked away. I immediately thought it was my doppelganger and had asked this guy in my dream what he knew about them while I was in a restaurant (I don't know the guy in real life but in my dream I did) I don't remember his response but I remember thinking that It meant I was going to die because of old folks tails about seeing your doppelganger in real life. Then a group of those short stubby woman with short hair like a mans came after me and tried to stab me with a knife!

That's all I remember but the medium lady I talked to about it said that there are many ghosts around me and not all are nice and that I am a beacon of light in the dark to them. That the reason they had short hair was a way for them to get to me (give their hair to gain me) or gain life I guess. She also said that the fact that they were in the bathroom symbolizes that they are not respecting my privacy/boundaries, that the bathroom is your spiritual core and that they are pushing and shoving basically to get to me to take control of me. She also said that the girl I saw that looked just like me was not a doppelganger that it was a "trickster" of "deceiver" trying to impersonate me to get closer to me or confuse me. She said that I shouldn't shut myself off but that I need to learn how to protect myself. That I don't know it but that I am channeling all the time and that it could be a possibility that when I sleep I am out of my body which is why I have dreams like this where they are trying to get into my spiritual core (if that makes any sense).
Last edit: 29 Jan 2012 23:09 by rach411.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Features