Login

Videos

At My Apartment Tonight 1-3-2012

More
04 Jan 2012 07:29 #1 by nanaluna
"I am an Empath and Sensitive and have lived with spirits as far back as I can remember"
Wow before you said it was a boyt I felt a boys presence, btw I am also an Empath and sensitive and what happens at my house is tons of fun..lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: LeslieAValentin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Jan 2012 07:12 #2 by LeslieAValentin
Good Evening,

I took this tonight about 10:30 pm.

I was sitting here at my desk when I decided to go for more coffee. When I glanced into the kitchen as I was getting up, I saw that my Kitchen Angel's ribbon was moving.

I unhooked the laptop from its power cord and the internet, turned on the webcam and this is what I got.

For those who don't know me yet, I am an Empath and Sensitive and have lived with spirits as far back as I can remember. I also have two resident spirits. In addition to my "residents", I do get "visits" from time to time. Some who just seem to be "passing through" and others who decide to stay a while and "reach out".

Over the last day and a half, I have been seeing glimpses of a family - a man and woman and two small children in clothing that looks like it could be no later than the turn of the last century. I believe that this is one of the children doing what small children do best - touch things.

Please disregard my sloppy end of the day hair, and remember that I am not a "cameraman". I am holding the laptop to capture this with the webcam that is built in.

As I sit here typing this, I just glanced back into the kitchen and the ribbon on the kitchen angel was still... and it just now started swaying side to side... a different direction than what I filmed.

I hope you can see it.

Have a wonderful night,

~~Leslie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.358 seconds

Features