Login

Videos

Help for daughter

More
18 Dec 2011 05:11 #1 by RussJohnson74
Replied by RussJohnson74 on topic Re: Help for daughter
To Vicki. It is your house and as the guardian of your child you also need to stand strong and inform all spirits that come into YOUR house that they are guests and are welcome as long as they do not cause disruption. If they can not abide by the rules then they will have to leave. You must says this out loud and with confidence. If you waiver then they sense doubt and fear. That is not good. One thing also that I have learned over time is that sensitives can not only invite but also push. I will add your family to my prayers. Please keep us informed of how things are goin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Dec 2011 04:29 #2 by Vicki_kay
Replied by Vicki_kay on topic Help for daughter
I have told her not to show it fear and to command it to leave. However, I had not thought of having her call on our relatives. Thank you so much. I really need to work on my sensitivity so I can help her more. I think my new granddaughter (2 months) is going to have the gift to. She coos and giggles at a bare wall. You can see her focusing and paying attention like someone is there. I have seen babies do that looking at a fan or PO tire or toy but never a bare wall.

More
18 Dec 2011 04:19 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
That is definitely a tough one. You may want to see if you can contact a paranormal group in your area. For now, whenever she sees the darkling, have her call to her relatives that she's been seeing. It cannot hurt her as long as they are around. Surround her with positivity. Negativity and hatefulness CANNOT help her. It will only feed the darkling and make it stronger.

More
18 Dec 2011 03:01 #4 by Vicki_kay
Help for daughter was created by Vicki_kay
I have has quite a few paranormal experiences and consider myself to be mildly sensitive. However, for years my daughter has been telling me she frequently talks to her grandfather, and my husband's father and grandfather. While this does not concern me, the visits from what we term the "darkling" does. This is a menacing black shape which hovers over her and according to her has attempted to rape her. I do not doubt these things have occurred as she and I did not ever discuss the paranormal until AFTER she started having experiences. I need to know how to help her develop her gift and protect herself. Thanks in advance.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features