Login

Videos

Kyron Horman

More
27 Jul 2011 21:18 #1 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Kyron Horman
I get readings when things are quiet for some reason, so I can try to read the picture of Kyron and get some information on what I get. I can only do ones of people that have already died but I can see if I can try reading off of the living if he is still alive.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2011 16:57 - 27 Jul 2011 17:19 #2 by gnhadmin
Replied by gnhadmin on topic Re: Kyron Horman
I am sad to say what I felt was.... let me check agsin :(

EDIT:

OK good news, a man in a yellow tracksuit jacket, jumper, vividly yellow, shirt flanela like, dark blue with brackets pattern, blue jeans, and army boots, black, gortex quite possible the brand. Man average hight of 5'6-5'8 well built athelet, light redish complexion, a bit pale, ginger hair, facial hair, blue-green dark eyes, crew cut, glasses, dark brown tint shades, kind of police shades, also a chain/necklace, indian style, maybe mexican, the man is driving a red car, sedan, Chevrolet Impala, one of the older models... actually might also have a Ford Mustang 79' green paint dark rotten green... plate numbers from California and or Arizona, Californian 55BMS01 and Arizona one... K0K5023 better check it... also the guy is a limp, he fell of the roof one time, damaged his spine, now is walking mostly with a slight limp, on the right leg. A former service man and activist, involved in conspiracy theories, this man is sick, very ill on the mind. Also his age is unknown around maybe early 40s up to early 50s but rather the first answer.

Kyron is well although he is secluded, it is a cabinet somewhere in the forrest, Oregon, the guy works as a lumberjack or a bouncer at a club, maybe two part time jobs, at nights creeps into the room, and herrasses the boy, no harm so far, the menace is adjusting, has some strong issues, mental issues, partly PTSD syndrome in lesser part it is a cognitive disorder, not taking his medication. For now this should suffice, Kyron is well although detached from reality, very sombre mood around him. Hope this helps.... the Cabinet is of oak wood, and has a shed, with a garage, let me check google maps for you. I feel the imprint to be maybe 3 weeks up to 3 months old. They didn't move from there, ever. They went there first, very fast, no one noticed and no questions asked. They are still in Oregon from what I understand.

About Kyron
Last edit: 27 Jul 2011 17:19 by gnhadmin. Reason: Revision #1

More
27 Jul 2011 16:42 #3 by intuitivegal27
Kyron Horman was created by intuitivegal27
This poor child has been missing over a year :( I just hope we can help them find some information to help the family of this child. I will post the website address for you all!

Time to create page: 0.945 seconds

Features