Login

Videos

Training your abilities

More
03 Sep 2011 02:37 #1 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: Training your abilities
Do you know of any specific exercises we can do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karmastrophic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Sep 2011 22:24 #2 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Training your abilities
Thank you very much for your help Undertaker! You're very kind. a hug

More
01 Sep 2011 10:55 #3 by undertaker1
Abilities need to be trained and built to be stronger and controled. The place to start is here with us. There are some of us who have been at this for years. We will never learn it all or claim to be someone who knows it all. But first finding a experienced person to help you with your ability is recommended. We are here to help in any way possible. I have went to a friend who has been my advisor for my psychic ability. As far as being sensitive i learned alot from here and others. It is a blessing to have others with the same abilities not only to have something in common most people you know probably don't have or you have to hide it. Also when we are all here we do alot of readings and work on our abilities. Lately we all have had alot going on in our personal lives so have not been here alot. I am always happy to help or answer questions. A private message is a little better if you want to ask something and not be seen by everyone. I am going to be getting back to chats at night and the other things i have normally been doing on the site so feel free to join us or ask for help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
31 Aug 2011 23:54 #4 by zeptember
Hello:) I was told by my mom that I should go to someone and make my ability stronger, it is mild now but where would someone start? Last night I was on my bed watching tv and something it the bed right where my arm was, I didn't think to take pictures but it was a cool breeze..at times I can feel allot of people around me,it feels like I am in a small box and can't breath until they go, the strongest time was in 1995 after we buried my mom I seen her and the next night I seen people come out of our wall and wave to me, they were all in different clothes and walking like they were going somewhere, why they came out of the wall is beyond me all I know is that my mom walked in around the corner of the door.and in her hospital room I seen a few other cool things to say.and I was awake and not on anything..I could hear and be felt more when I was 3 but seeing people was a little weaker..I want to try and do what my mom said and make it stronger but need to do it the right way, do you have any suggestions? and I like it here you are all kind:) I also did a evp in the cemetery where my mom is at and all I got back was knocking. I sat between my grandpa who always had a can and my mom so not sure where the knocking came from..have you heard that before? but this is a old time recorder I say late 80's early 90's it is a COBY CX-R45 AM/FM Stereo Cassette Recorder so you know it is old haha..thanks

More
12 Jun 2011 10:53 #5 by undertaker1
Thanks Steve ythis is very true. Just because you have never had a experience doesn't mean you are without some ability. Any excercise we do to train our abilities anyone can do to open up and see what you may or may not have. So feel free to ask even if you feel you don't have anythibng to grow on.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Jun 2011 14:10 #6 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Training your abilities
A very good post UT. Many don't realize is that we all have psychic ability; some are just further along than others for various reasons. Everyone's psychic gifts have been stifled by the programming they've received since birth. The programming? Follow others instead of being a free thinker and owner of yourself.

Well done UT.

More
10 Jun 2011 17:28 #7 by undertaker1
I work with a psychci who trains me by doing excersices to help with the psychic part of my ability. I am also sensitive and empathic so alot to learn.
If you are new to your bility or have not had a chance to learn, trin, or control it then please ask any of us with abilities for help. We want each of you to be strong and good in your abilities. We may not always have the answer but will do are best to help you when possible. If you have any questions or concerns contact me and i will be glad to help. Also i have many friends on here that sure would be willing to help. We are in chat most every night if you want to join and ask anything. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy, zydecopolka, SheWhoKnits, Tresses Of Nephthys, Grupo Alpha

Time to create page: 0.387 seconds

Features