Login

Videos

Confused...

More
25 May 2011 17:18 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Confused...
Well it can be very confusing and we all are here to help if you want it. There are diffrent forms of abilities and emotions cn be big one. You don't have to see things or feel things hearing can be normal. It sounds like maybe your grandmother's house my have some spirits. It could be Native American with chnting but also alot of other things could be there. Try clearing your mind and seeing if these come to you when you want them too or only when they want too. I think first you need to see if you are being haunted or have a ability. I meditate at night works well for me but try something to see if you get anything when you are calm relaxed and alone this may help you clarify these experiences. Alot of family has negative influence on those of us that do experience these things or have abilities so don't let that hold you back from wht you believe
The following user(s) said Thank You: ConfusedCasper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2011 17:12 #2 by ConfusedCasper
Replied by ConfusedCasper on topic Re: Confused...
Thank you for replying!
I don't really see much, but sometimes the kitchen archway in my grandmother's house sort of looked doubled. Like 3D without the glasses and instead of red and blue it was wood and shadow. As a child, I would swear something was in my closet, but other than that I never "saw" anything to my memory. Things in her house creak a lot and I used to think certain objects would creak around a certain time of night. I sometimes hear weird things, sometimes voices that aren't quite voices and sounds that aren't quite sounds. I remember when I was around seven or eight hearing a sort of chanting that I thought was coming from near this huge tree my grandma has in her backyard, and my mother told me that it was fairies but I was certain it wasn't.
Other than that it's mostly just feelings. I'll feel cold or hot for no reason, or even sad or happy for no reason. The strongest I ever felt was when I went to Stone Henge with my father and I felt like the ground was trying to suck my feet back down whenever I took a step.
However there is the little "logical" (aka my grandma's non-believer voice) telling me "oh it was Great Britain; it rains a lot there, the mud was pulling at you feet" and I get all confused again. I don't feel like shows are any help because they always feel fake, and I can't talk to anyone in my family about this except my father and his job puts him out of contact constantly. I don't know what to believe!

More
25 May 2011 16:59 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Confused...
Well Casper i am a sensitive nd have psychic ability also. What do you think this is. Are the things you see speaking to you or just showing themselves. I personally see alot in visions but not a whole lot of speaking. We all have these abilities and it's how we open to them or use them that makes it a ability. When you were a child did you see these friends. I think you have abilities not nuts but we all feel that way at first. You need to find someone to help you like a psychic advisor or medium to help you understand what you truely have.

More
25 May 2011 16:54 #4 by ConfusedCasper
Confused... was created by ConfusedCasper
Hi! Thank you for considering helping me. I'm probably going to ramble, so thanks for hanging in there!
I was brought up by my mother and my grandmother in a household that consisted of me, my mother, my grandmother, and my great-grandmother, until I was about five. My paternal grandfather would visit every weekend and take me wherever I wanted to go (within the tri-state area), and really encouraged my imagination.
Well, my mom and my father believe in ESP and the paranormal, etc. but my grandmother (who is basically the one who brought me up) is only starting to believe in things like Reiki, mind-over-matter, and some of the ESP stuff the government was behind (like the CIA successfully using remote viewing to spy on other countries).
These two influences have made me a little...confused. I don't know what to believe. I believe spirits are real, but I don't know if I'm sensing them or just being very imaginative again. My mother used to say I had tons of very specific imaginary friends as a kid, which could translate into my grandmother's old creaky house being haunted, or again, just me being imaginative.
I think I might have some psychic potential. I can read people easily (my grandmother gets furious about this!), and once, not to long ago, I became obsessed with the number 542, only to find out a day later there were exactly 542 sequins sewn onto Princess Diana's wedding slippers. I freaked out!
My problem is that I don't know what to think! Am I psychic and sensitive, of going nuts?
Please help!
Please and thank you!
~ ConfusedCasper

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Features