Login

Videos

Is it possible?

More
15 May 2011 03:02 #1 by shanwvr88
Replied by shanwvr88 on topic Re: Is it possible?
Also suggestions for candles, scents anything like that to help to make a more calming environment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2011 03:00 #2 by shanwvr88
I'll have to see if a friend of mine knows someone that can work with me on meditation. Thanks for all the help from u all. I'm apt to try almost anything here pretty quick.

More
15 May 2011 01:48 #3 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Is it possible?
Just pick a specific time that you can be free and alone around the same time everyday. Sit up in a chair close your eyes and let your body relax. Once you are relaxed if you have the ability visions will come to you. Don't mind anything you see and it may have a bunch coming fast just watch. Once the visions stop then you are done for the day.

More
15 May 2011 01:44 #4 by shanwvr88
How do I do that? Never done that before.

More
15 May 2011 01:14 #5 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Is it possible?
Take time out and meditate. It helps a lot, you'll be calmer and may even get some visions If you want to help someone, that takes concentration and learning. It will come in time. Just start with meditation..

More
15 May 2011 01:08 #6 by shanwvr88
Thanks so much for the advice. How do I go about figuring this out? My life right now is so overloaded but i'm always wanting to help others out. I have a tendency to put others ahead of myself even when i'm stressed about thiings in my life. Any ideas how I can get some calm? I'm starting to wonder if these severe headaches are more than just headaches. Sorry i've got so many different things in here, I have trouble focusing and concentrating sometimes.

More
15 May 2011 01:04 #7 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Is it possible?
Work with them and gain. Control that is the bgvgest thing i have started you can see and hear alot and it will make no sense. i meditate at night to learn to control bit things will come to you at anytime

More
15 May 2011 00:30 #8 by Breezy
Replied by Breezy on topic Re: Is it possible?
I have dealt with the same situation.

More
15 May 2011 00:11 #9 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Is it possible?
It is totally possible. And your not crazy..:) What you need to do is find out what kind of abilities you have and than learn everything you can about them. It took me years to learn how to control them and know exactly what I can do. We're all different, the abilities do very. But don't ever think your crazy, your not.

More
15 May 2011 00:03 #10 by shanwvr88
Is it possible? was created by shanwvr88
I've wondered for a long time if I have some type of ability. My mother has told me about multiple times when I was too young to remember, that I would talk and play with people that she couldn't see. Sometimes I have very vivid dreams and then when it starts happening I recall everything and talk about what happens next. I also can go into great detail about people and places that were way before my time. Sometimes I just seem to end up knowing things I couldn't logically know about. I've been afraid to talk about this to people in the past for fear of how they would look at me. Is it possible to have abilities and not know that's what it is? Please don't think i'm crazy.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features