Login

Videos

Catholic thread in Sensitive Demographics

More
19 Sep 2015 14:23 #1 by crystalcross
Yes it has, I think many have lost interest. I let things take off by themselves and it worked for a while but then fizzled out. I think I'll have to start jumpstarting the topics again. I really need some active moderators to keep it all going.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Sep 2015 05:00 #2 by iburyem
wow- I've been away for a while, and it appears so has everyone else... where is everyone?

More
20 Jul 2015 16:14 #3 by TressesOfNephthys
I was Catholic from birth- about age fourteen. So I guess for me there is a tie, but I don't consider myself catholic anymore.

More
17 May 2015 03:35 #4 by jstanotherghst
OMG!....I'm just happy to see activity on this great site. YAY!

More
28 Apr 2015 15:08 - 28 Apr 2015 15:10 #5 by crystalcross
It was recently mentioned in a post on our facebook page that there seems to be a predominance of sensitives who have a Catholic tie. I'm curious on thoughts or if this is an unrealistic demographic.

"Rose" from Facebook was quoted as asking:

Just interested person here...my only thoughts on relegion is that it seems most mediums, psychics, empaths etc. that I am familar with seem to be Catholics. Is my field so narrow or do you find it to be that also?

Its interesting that she should mention that. Although I've met sensitives from all different walks of life, a large majority of those who become open and vocal about their gifts are from a Catholic background if they are Christians. I think that may be in no small part because of the acceptance of the spirit realm as pertaining to more than just souls within the Catholic belief. Many other religions view paranormal studies as something occult or satanic, and so there is much more pressure not to openly reveal ones beliefs or sensitive nature. Great point though, and I think one worthy of a poll or show of hands.

I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts on this.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2015 15:10 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds

Features