Login

Videos

Lets not forget about this Forum.

More
05 Sep 2012 02:38 #1 by iburyem
I've been thinking this for the past month or so. I am glad you brought it to attention.

While my field does lie more into the physical/auditory dealings of the paranormal, my EVPS ,photos ect, cannot even touch what cannot be seen!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2012 17:52 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I noticed this too...where did everyone go???? Personally, no offense, I can only take so many EVPs or photos. They certainly have they're place, don't get me wrong. But there's an entire side of the story that has been missing for a while. Missing my sensitives and hope more make their way back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
03 Sep 2012 04:24 #3 by crystalcross
I would be remiss to allow this area of our forums to simply fade into obscurity. I'm reminded of a time when the sensitive community really had a large voice here in Ghosts & Haunts and I really hope that we can re-kindle that.

From the very beginning I always had a strong belief that the community of paranormal investigators and the community of sensitives, mediums, psychics and all those with special gifts really belong together.

We're now going on the back half of our second year here at Ghosts & Haunts and in that time I've seen many many forum posts which talk about being prone to being visited or communicated with during the span of one's life. Also asking "Why me" or how come these type of things "Follow me".

I personally think there are many more people out there community of paranormal interest who have special gifts than we really think. I think many of these gifts just go unrecognized, and undeveloped.

I would love to see a time when every paranormal investigation group has a sensitive with them or on the team.

I personally am not really gifted in that area; however, I am open to watching the signs and symptoms of paranormal communication. I think anyone can become in tune with the spirit realm to some extent, but I also firmly believe there are some just born with the special gift of that special tuning.

I'm legally blind by definition. I have vision that's worse than 20/1000. Which simply means that if you take my glasses or contacts off and ask me to read a eye chart I will simply reply "Where did tha wall go?!?" I say this because to me its a bit like the difference between me and a sensitive. With my glasses off I can tell you if the light is on in the room, and perhaps whether someone is moving around me if I pay attention by noticing the shadows move. But to someone who has perfect sight, they can tell you every detail in the room.

I'm looking forward to seeing more topics from the sensitives community on Ghosts & Haunts. This is a great place to help each other and also those who may not know they're sensitives yet.

Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

Features