Login

Videos

Being Little

More
03 May 2011 17:07 #1 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Being Little
Same here. The only thing was for me I couldn't scream or run because it seemed like I was stuck and staring into their face. My only reaction was to spit because how do you tell a 3 year old that they just wanted to talk to you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 17:04 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Being Little
I was always shy so I didn't talk much anyway, LOL. But I always smiled at them, Most times they said hi first, especially the older spirits. You know the grandma and grandpa type. I don't remember any of them asking me for help. I did come across the scary ones. Standing there, just staring at me. Sometimes it was at night to.

When it happened at night I ran into my parents room and climbed into their bed. Which happened alot. If it happened during the day, I usually ran away and found someone to stay with. Of course they din't know why I was soscared, and I never told them. My guess is that they were probably the ones that needed my help. But I didn't understand that then. Now I do, and I help if I can. :)

More
03 May 2011 16:55 #3 by intuitivegal27
Also for me being little as I was, I wasn't sure whether or not to talk to them, I knew in my gut feeling that they were there not to scare me but needed help. I didn't know what to say or do at that age :) What did you do when you were that age and could see them?

More
03 May 2011 16:50 #4 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Being Little
I have had my gift sense can remember. I had many experiences as a small child. I remember riding my bike through a cememtary with my cousin. I stopped mine many times because I was afraid i would hit the people that were walking around. My cousin on the other hand was flying through like no one was there. Later on I asked her how she didn't hit anyone. She laughed and said there wasn't anyone there.

Many experiences like that occured and still do. When I was little I found myself just excepting what I could see. The thing is though, I never thought of them as ghost, just people. They weren't see through like in the movies, they were and are always in solid form. Maybe that's why I was never scared of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

More
03 May 2011 14:34 #5 by intuitivegal27
lol nope! It seemed more like yesterday when that happened :)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 14:33 #6 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Being Little
Hi hun! See, I first have to say here is the part where I get "iffy" about being sensitive...to answer your queston, no I have not. I didn't have my first experience until 10 years ago. You never forget the first one huh? lol

More
03 May 2011 13:27 #7 by intuitivegal27
Being Little was created by intuitivegal27
When I was little I was experiencing being a sensitive and having personal experiences. While I was growing up I have always thought of spirits as scary, but now as an adult I think that they needed help. It is hard having those abilities and not knowing what to do. Has anyone else had experiences when you were little?

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Features