Login

Videos

Dream of Lyssa

More
07 Apr 2012 20:30 #1 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Dream of Lyssa
Agree'd :) I have had lots of dreams like this one and believe that it is most likely my own inner battle. Its a very interesting analogy with the eyes of ra, but I think that to me the fact that I see her deformed makes it even more apparent that she is me or a part of me. I was born with a deformed ear that is closed off. So either I saw her like that to make myself realize even more that "hey stupid" this is you. Or I see her deformed because that part of my childhood is deformed or abnormal in a way I guess.

If I were to think about all the things in the dream that I saw, the one thing that I cant understand is why she wouldn't tell me what happened to her. It makes me think that I have a suppressed memory that I don't want to come to terms with. Even though I do lol. The fact that I saw her grave or where I saw her buried makes me think even more that I have suppressed or buried something. I am pretty sure I know what it is, but I cant remember it even when I try to come to terms with it. My best guess is that my brain put up walls in order to protect myself and suppressed memories that are slowly seeping out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Apr 2012 22:49 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Here's my thoughts...

In dreams, dreaming of a house represents yourself. The bathroom, being the most private room of the house, would be a very private part of you.

They eyes intrigue me. To me, they sound like the eyes of Ra, which represent sometimes the sun and the moon, and sometimes the twin stars Sirius A and Sirius B. In both instances, the amber orb (sun or sirius A) would be larger than the "twin" blue or silver one (the moon or sirius B).

As far as this being a message from someone who died, I tend to believe this little girl is part of you who maybe you thought was dead. The collars and chains could be a representation of some inner torture your psyche has perceived.

PS still working on the Justin stuff. Did a spread but trying to get a little more specific meaning out of it.

More
05 Apr 2012 20:50 #3 by rach411
Dream of Lyssa was created by rach411
So a couple of nights ago I had a dream that i was in a house and was with a few friends (dont remember who) and we were staying at this guys house. I started to get suspicious of him and thought he was a creep. I felt like the house was haunted as well and while in the bathroom (its ALWAYS a bathroom in my dreams where ghostly stuff happens) I saw this little girl kind of peak out from the door. I knew she wasn't "alive" and I bucked up some courage and told her not to be afraid of me that she could come see me. So she walked up to me and my first thought was "thank god she isn't scary looking" lol seriously...

Anyways I leaned down to her level she looked to be around 7 to 8 years old maybe, and had one eye blue and one eye brown. The brown eye which was on her left side was much bigger then her right eye she was somewhat disfigured I guess you could say. But it looked like something she was born with. I said hi to her and started asking her what she was doing here and what I could do to help her. I dont remember all of the dream but I remember a lot and it was a very very long dream oddly enough. When I asked her who did this to her I thought it was the guy who I was suspicious of but she said it wasn't him and seemed reluctant and nervous to talk about it and how she died. I re-assured her that she was safe and then she showed me some clips of a biography I think of rich woman who were buying/selling these little girls and putting collars around their necks and hooking leashes to them. In the middle of the streets they would drag them around telling them to "come" like dogs. There were credits at the end of the clips (like names of actors at the end of a movie) and one name stood out to me "Louella."

I remember thinking in my dream, that "this has never happened in history and that this was never acceptable behavior that my dream was starting to seem more like a 'dream' then a 'message'." Then my friends said that this really happened (still dreaming) So then I was like "oh wow" the dream dragged on for a while and she showed me that she was buried right next to or under this house. I called her Andy at the end of my dream I think I said "ok well when I wake up I will help you Andy" or something like that and she said "My names not Andy" I felt stupid in the dream and couldn't figure out why I called her that but could of swore earlier in the dream that's what her name was... I told her that I was sorry and kept reassuring her that I didn't mean to hurt her feelings because I wanted to know her name and told her that it was just that she had given me so much information that names were starting to mold together basically. She ended up telling me "My name is Lyssa, with a sssssss" She had to emphasize the "s" because she was still a little offended I guess lol. Just wanted to share my dream with everyone :)

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Features