Login

Videos

Family needing help with impending storm

More
04 Mar 2012 00:40 #1 by LeslieAValentin
Oh Honey, I'm not upset. I truly just did not understand the meaning. Am feeling a tad better.. had a bit of a set back yesterday... and have over done it some today but I'm getting there. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Mar 2012 00:29 #2 by BillyJo
Sorry Leslie...you had asked for it to keep in circulation and since I didn't have anything to add the only thing I could do was *bump* it up to the top ;)

Hope you're feeling well.

Billy.

More
03 Mar 2012 22:20 #3 by LeslieAValentin
Thanks Angela :) I had been seeing it used frequently and I wasn't sure how that worked in with the original post.

More
03 Mar 2012 22:17 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Bump just means she is moving this post to the top by posting

More
03 Mar 2012 22:15 #5 by LeslieAValentin
What does that mean? ***Bump This***

More
03 Mar 2012 21:53 #6 by BillyJo
***Bump This***

More
02 Mar 2012 23:30 #7 by RXRom
As Long as the Family is ok and safe. Material things can be replaced but Human lives can't. :(

More
02 Mar 2012 19:27 #8 by LeslieAValentin
They are reporting on tv right now that in Tennessee, there was an area hit with major injuries, etc... people living in boats on the water there... looks very much like the area I saw this morning.... They are saying that everyone is accounted for - many injuries, and mass destruction to the area... Hamilton County, TN

More
02 Mar 2012 18:24 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
His separation from the family is necessary as being separated will be how he will be able to relay to the coast guard or other authorities that his family is in trouble. Unfortunately there is a barrier breaking down and I do believe their house boat will be destroyed. I see a great judgement around him by his family for this. He may end up leaving them for a longer time. They believe that something surrounding this was his fault. Maybe because he didn't have a job and couldn't purchase necessary equipment or that he didn't make proper repairs that would have prevented this catastrophe. They maybe transient for a time, sleeping in hotels or on the couches of friends. They will rebuild eventually. There is a glimmer of hope.

More
02 Mar 2012 17:41 #10 by LeslieAValentin
I was awakened this morning, with a need to get this up on the boards asap. Not to say that I'm feeling physically to communicate, do readings with investigations but the powers that be felt the need to get this out despite how I feel.

This area is in the lower states, a river area or some form of a land made embankment in a water way that isn't very wide but the water strength is abundant of any large waterway with current and movement.

There is a family who is living on a boat - not in the best of shape but not properly secure to a mooring or dock - due to weather activity most likely - it has loosened the hold.

Three or four children - mother and father - mother and father of a chunky build - father dark curly or wavy hair - out of work but seeking it. Food levels are low - children - the oldest probably no older than 1st or 2nd grade, the youngest in diapers still. The oldest loves to dance and has either had a dance practice or rehearsal for a recital in the last 24 hours. I see a pink tutu and little girls on a stage. I hear Food stamps mentioned by the father - worried there is enough to get them through the week till more is received.

The father is not staying with the family - I see him leaving or getting ready to leave to job hunt. They have no weather radio or any knowledge of impending weather changes or are just chalking the weather as a "windy" day.

There is debris in the water coming their way and I see their home/boat coming loose and being damaged in the water that might cause their home to start taking on water. I do not see the father being in harms way. At the onset of the storm that is coming, law enforcement will pick him up or direct him to an area structure for safety from the elements. The mother and children are still on board.

If you know of this family, please take a few moments to go get them and take them to dry land and shelter. This has not happened yet...but I feel it will happen today.

If you do not know this family please keep it circulating so that someone might know them and get them to safety.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

Time to create page: 0.410 seconds

Features