Login

Videos

I need some help

More
02 Mar 2012 02:37 #1 by grandmaducky
Replied by grandmaducky on topic Re: I need some help
thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 02:26 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I think this is an opportunity where "you will know it when you see it" comes into play. Right now, you are in the dark. You don't know what to do. But the opportunity will soon arrive like VOILA and it will seem like the obvious choice. Not that it will be an easy one. You will feel like a lamb going into slaughter as you go into confront your boss on this situation. There is a word of warning here: stand your ground and state the truth and he/she will not be able to hold anything over you. You feel alone but trust me, you have support. They are your pillars holding you up as you go into complete your task. I do believe that after all of this battling that eventually a resolution will come about, that you may be given different work or move to a different department. There are many gears turning to make this happen, and you are being set up for something greater. Once this is over, you will be able to turn back and see all of these moving gears for what they are. Just try not to step on any toes. There is an opportunity for others to be hurt from this.

More
02 Mar 2012 01:35 #3 by grandmaducky
I am having a hard time with my boss can anybody feel anything about this problem ? help me please its driving me crazy. thanks bless you all

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Features