Videos

A Name

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Feb 2012 16:59 #21 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: A Name
a cup. might be related to dishes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Feb 2012 16:44 #22 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: A Name
Does Eselin or Nan mean anything to you? Just out of curiosity.

Also you said not anything 'specific' are you looking for anything at all is really the question I should have asked.

More
28 Feb 2012 06:10 #23 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: A Name
Not anything specific. Him and my grandmother Marta, who died 10 years ago, were the members of my family that I were the closest too.

More
28 Feb 2012 05:24 #24 by BillyJo
Are you looking for something specific? Maybe something he left behind for you...

More
28 Feb 2012 04:36 #25 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: A Name
He would be in his 90's now if he were still alive. He died about 5 years ago. He was my grandfather. He was pretty much home bound his last few years. I took care of him. He was German but that could be determined from his last name (which is mine as well.) Makes me wonder if he is still hanging around his old house.

Does your friend have any other feelings about his life?

More
28 Feb 2012 03:43 #26 by BillyJo
MCPRS~ I don't know if you got my PM but my friend suggested that Max has been house bound for 8 yrs., he is around 90 yrs. old and has a german background. Also is this a grandfather or great uncle? Just wondering.

More
28 Feb 2012 02:08 #27 by BillyJo
I have not even tested those waters. I really never have the time to meditate long enough before I am interrupted. Dogs, kids...ect. I would love if I had that ability and sometimes I will get flashes of things that come to me as a result of having heard someones name or seeing their picture. When this happens I am only able to piece things...sometimes with accuracy, sometimes without a conclusion.

I hope someone here can help. Have you tried some research? Maybe Tress can run cards on him?

More
27 Feb 2012 19:15 #28 by mcprs
A Name was created by mcprs
Is there anyone out there that can take just a name of someone that has passed away and tell me things about that person or contact that person? His name is Max Kupzyk

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds

Features