Login

Videos

Healing Stone Bracelet

More
27 Feb 2012 22:23 #1 by Peek-A-Boo

Zombie_baby wrote: All i know is... i gotta get me one!!

it's so unique, never had a piece like this as you can tell lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Feb 2012 21:59 #2 by Zombie_baby
All i know is... i gotta get me one!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
27 Feb 2012 06:38 #3 by amoonwolfe
In addition to irritating your skin, the dye may run and when it dries and the cord it's made with may shrink.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
26 Feb 2012 17:56 #4 by Peek-A-Boo
Thanks Angela :kiss: this bracelet has a slide type knot that has 2 strings with stones that you pull closed. I have been in the jewelry business for so many years and never wore unconventional pieces before LOL live and learn

More
26 Feb 2012 17:38 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I used to have a couple of hemp necklaces I wore 24/7 and it wasn't a problem. Either use a knot that you can easily undo or go to the craft store's bead section and purchase a clasp for a couple of bucks and tie it on :)

More
26 Feb 2012 17:27 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
I see so many people wearing woven beaded bracelets and some seem knotted on, does that mean they wear it 24/7? Still wondering if I can

More
25 Feb 2012 04:38 - 25 Feb 2012 04:43 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
thank you!!!!how do I wear it 24/7 and not get it wet LOL they would have to smudge me :-) the reason I asked about 24/7 is because you pull the end string to open and close it and it seems to be awkward to remove and put back on. never had a bracelet like that :unsure: you can sorta read my palm now lol
Last edit: 25 Feb 2012 04:43 by Peek-A-Boo.

More
25 Feb 2012 04:26 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Very pretty! Well, I wouldn't get it wet because it will probably irritate your skin, but otherwise I don't see why not. I think I would smudge this first so you know the only energy on it is yours.

More
25 Feb 2012 03:38 #9 by Peek-A-Boo

I have unset crystals and stone but just got a carnelian macrame bracelet and wanted to know if you can wear it 24/7? Never had woven jewelry before and figured some of you would know
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.501 seconds

Features