Login

Videos

Just a funny little story....

More
31 Jan 2012 23:34 #1 by Peek-A-Boo
cute as a button story but I also need to ask, where are the missing shoes?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Beasy
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
31 Jan 2012 18:51 #2 by Beasy
Replied by Beasy on topic Re: Just a funny little story....
Your little boy did make me chuckle - kids say such funny things!

Sybillanne wrote: ......what happened to pop-pop's leg. He'd lost it when he was trainhopping on his way to work when he was a kid (during the depression)...how old was he? six...

Wow, what a dreadful thing to happen :( , and aged 6 on his way to work. It's easy to forget how tough life was.

More
31 Jan 2012 18:25 #3 by AmberDawn
What a cute story!! I wonder when and where your shoes will show up? Keep us updated and thanks for giving everyone a chuckle Sybillanne!

More
31 Jan 2012 18:14 #4 by Sybillanne
To date, none of the shoes have been found...we were sure we'd find them about 2 weeks ago because we tore our house apart to paint it, but nothing! I'm having my backyard landscaped in a few more weeks, so we'll see if they've ended up burried out there. I wish he'd stolen my shoes...any excuse to buy new ones is greatly appreciated!

More
31 Jan 2012 00:31 #5 by grandmaducky
thats cute have any shoe been returned?

More
31 Jan 2012 00:26 #6 by RXRom
The case of the left missing shoes. This is a cute story. Maybe you'll have to start going to bed with the shoes still on your feet so they don't end up missing. LOL just saying.

More
30 Jan 2012 23:25 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Bahahaha how cute! Any news on the whereabouts of those shoes?

More
30 Jan 2012 23:16 #8 by Sybillanne
Just a funny story I thought I'd throw in here...my son (he's 6) went through a few weeks after my grandpa had passed where he would lose a shoe. Always the left shoe and always completely gone, not hidden under a couch or anything. He came home every night with 2 shoes, we'd put them on the countertop so we could easily see them and dogs/cats couldn't get to them to play with, and everyday, the left show would end up missing. I bought him 3 new pairs, had them all lined up and the next day, poof, left shoe missing from all of them. Then out of the blue the other night he woke up from a sound sleep, tapped me on the shoulder and asked me what happened to pop-pop's leg. He'd lost it when he was trainhopping on his way to work when he was a kid (during the depression)...how old was he? six...which leg...his left :) Mystery solved?! Last night before bed my son asked if we could pray...he said, "God, please bless all our friends and family, and all our animals, and tell grandpa to stop stealing my shoes. i know that in heaven we're all made whole again, but stealing is stealing and darn it Pop-Pop, shoes are expensive and mom's getting mad...amen!" :)

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features