Login

Videos

Bees?

More
30 Jan 2012 23:12 #1 by Sybillanne
Replied by Sybillanne on topic Re: Bees?
LOL...I'm sure you don't stink...well, as sure as I can be having never met you :)

I've never been bit by anything either now that you mention it...and I'm very careful not to wear any scents (husband is horribly allergic to...everything!), and even keep my make-up, hair products, etc. scent free. It must be my natural sweetness ;)

Oh, and no, no connection living or dead to anyone related to bees...at least not that I know of!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2012 22:50 #2 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Bees?
OMG Dave! I would have done the same caring thing to my kids....

First analyze the insect. They are valuable. They work as a unit under an authority. They sting when provoked. Then apply.

Second...remember they are attracted to scents...so it could all be a genetic smell you omit.

NOW on that note...bugs don't bite me...AT ALL, ever. I don't get bit by mosquitos, fleas, bees, spiders...nothing bites me. Not even ants! It's my super power, I swear! That or I stink.

More
30 Jan 2012 21:17 #3 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: Bees?
This is fairly random. but my son recently had the norovirus (violent sickness & stomach yuck stuff), but got himself a bit dehydrated and woke up delirious shouting about bees. He wanted us to pass him the bees on the coffee table and got very agitated when I told him there weren't any, so like any caring parent I told him he was bonkers and threw a glass of water down his throat. We have no connection to bees, never have and never will.

Probably totally unrelated, but just a coincidence that this came up in the forum.

More
30 Jan 2012 21:12 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Bees?
Hmm, well on the "paranormal" side of things: did you know someone who's passed that had bees or would be known to have a love of bees?

On the "normal" side: Maybe some perfume or shampoo you have? They are attracted to flowery smells.

More
30 Jan 2012 20:58 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Bees?
It is said that Bees represent the presence of a spirit, mostly good spirit.

More
30 Jan 2012 20:52 #6 by Sybillanne
Bees? was created by Sybillanne
Hi!

It's been awhile since I've posted (family not thrilled i'm looking into these types of things!)...but is there any connection between bees and well, anything? A friend pointed out a few weeks ago that I seem to be followed by bees, we of course joked that it was because I'm so very sweet, but as it's winter and too cold for bees right now, I'm not sure where they're coming from.

Without fail, I have one sitting on my car when I get ready for work (usually below freezing), while I'm at work (a bit warmer, but i'm in a 4 story office building on the 4th floor with no windows that open to the outside), when I drive with other people, we usually end up with a bee on the windshield or sitting on the passenger door when i get in or out...and it goes on an on. Never more than one bee...don't know if it's the same bee and he's riding around in my purse :) but it just seems strange. Thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds

Features