Login

Videos

Info on remote viewing

More
29 Jan 2012 22:36 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Remote viewing, like Leslie stated in her article, is being able to see an entire scene in another place/time. Sometimes you can pick out objects or people that are in the room as if you are walking through it.

Picking up feelings off of objects is referred to as psychometry. This is usually done by holding an object in your hand and picking up feelings and emotions from the owner of that object. It doesn't matter if the owner is alive or deceased, objects we carry close to us will absorb our energy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2012 19:28 #2 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Info on remote viewing
Can remote viewing be an object intead of a picture? One time when I was working at a call center for AT&T, I just got out of work as I left the building. I ran into a friend and started talking to him. As I was Talking to him, for some unknown reason I became fixated on a bright shiney red motorcycle. There was a sense I felt that was not good. While my friend still talked to me I kept my eyes on the bike and couldn't figure out why I was so drawn to the bike but I knew the outcome was not to be good. Later that night I was watching the news, A gentleman who also worked there was killed. He was the owner of the bike and went to cash his check. He was driving at a high rate of speed, lost control, hitting a car killing him instantly. I felt I should have found out who drove it so I could have told him but I thought maybe I was just being silly. I think I need to trust my insights of what I feel.

More
29 Jan 2012 15:28 #3 by kirlybab
I think I've been doing remote viewing since I've been here (at least Shalaman seems to think so) as I've gotten "feelings" from pics posted and feel a "connection" to some of you who have posted as I read your posts.

I would like links to sites that I might find out more, as I figure you all would know the best sites to consult.

I thank you in advance for any help given and may you all blessed be always.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds

Features