Login

Videos

Looking for Information about a Symbol

More
09 Dec 2011 02:10 #1 by crystalcross
All great information! Thank for the input. I guess in some small part the conspiracy theorist in me was starting to dawn its head. :)

You know, the instant you see strange repeating symbols in a cemetery, the mind goes to the architects of Solomon, the knights Templar, and the Illuminati. Perahps a few too many movies under my belt!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Dec 2011 17:58 - 08 Dec 2011 18:09 #2 by Galehawk
Circle - The circle is pre-Christian and its original symbolic meaning has been adopted by Christianity. It is universally known as the symbol of eternity and never-ending existence. Extremely common on grave sites, its usual representation is a cross surrounded by circle. Two circles, one above the other, represent earth and sky. Three interconnected circles represent the Holy Trinity.

the flowers in the circle looks like Daisy's which means innocence of child, Jesus the Infant, youth, the Son of righteousness, gentleness, purity of thought.

Wreath or Garland - The use of garlands, wreaths and festoons dates back to ancient Greek times and it was adopted into the Christian religion as a symbol of the victory of the redemption.

you could do some info look up info on the old graveyard, find the person who tends to it.
Last edit: 08 Dec 2011 18:09 by Galehawk.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Dec 2011 15:09 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Looking for Information about a Symbol
Maybe it's the lead in to the dog walking path. They know what trees are.

More
08 Dec 2011 05:16 #4 by MinnDak Paranormal
Were there any that had an "A" around them anywhere. Perhaps on the opposite side or right in the center of the symbol?

More
08 Dec 2011 04:13 #5 by crystalcross
This past weekend we payed a visit to a Cemetery in west central Florida. When we did I noticed something very interesting. Many of the older plots and crypts had a recurring theme and symbol on the ground or on the side of the crypt. The symbols were all in a stone mosaic and all looked exactly the same.

I'm wondering if anyone could shed some light on this symbol. It has me curious if its local to that area or if its a known symbol.

Any information would be appreciated.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features