Login

Videos

Attention Trance Mediums

More
23 Apr 2012 23:15 - 23 Apr 2012 23:16 #1 by bergenparanormal
Thank you for your great answers!

I will now ask another question.

4.) If asked questions directed towards the spirit in which you are currently channeling, what is the method in which you answer? Where do these answers come from? Are you pulling these answers from your own mind at that point and time? In other words, do you feel as if the memories in which you're reaching for are your own memories, when in fact they are that of the deceased?

I promise I will reveal where I am going with this soon.
Last edit: 23 Apr 2012 23:16 by bergenparanormal. Reason: Clarifying

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2012 22:18 - 23 Apr 2012 22:22 #2 by LilaDelia1974
1. I have awareness or some awareness of my self being! But I know what is going on. But in a distance.

2. I go never alone in a trance. There is alway some one in the room with my. And I work with my spiritual guide Taika. He keep a eye on my. If there is something not going well, he let me see a symbol and it's help my to come back.

3. I do not know this! Yes is dangerous! It is not a game for my. You must know what you are doing. And I do never a channeling if I not strong or if I am tired!

:S I hoop that I have write good!

xxx Vera
Last edit: 23 Apr 2012 22:22 by LilaDelia1974.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, bergenparanormal

More
23 Apr 2012 00:39 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hi Mike,

Well I can't totally speak for channelers because when I trance it's usually for astral travel, but I can say I am aware of myself. I don't use a safety person but I can see the use for those who are channeling. As far as channeling is concerned, I believe it is almost like an alternative personality. When that spirit/personality turns on, the main personality disappears into a deep corner of the mind until they are ready to be recalled. In a true channel, that person would be the spirit being channeled and they would take on their beliefs, voice, mannerisms, etc. A medium is a person who has the ability to become a vessel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bergenparanormal

More
22 Apr 2012 23:49 #4 by bergenparanormal
Hello,

I am requesting some help from members who are gifted with trance communication. I am looking for answers to certain questions, which will help me design a new experiment I am drafting.

I ask that you be as detailed as possible. I will relate more information regarding the experiment as trials begin.

To begin, I must ask:

1) When you have reached an absolute state of trance, and have channeled with a spirit, do you have any awareness of your self being? In other words, do you completely identify only as the spirit you are hosting, or do you still have an understanding of what is going on?

2.) I am aware most trance mediums use someone to act as a safety. Are these people in charge of preventing a full possession by the channeled spirit?

3.) Is there anyway possible to fully take over the personality and beliefs of a channeling spirit, and to lose completely identity with yourself temporarily? I am aware this can be very dangerous to attempt, and I assure you no one is attempting this. However, the answer to this will help me design an absolutely safe and controlled experiment.

I appreciate you for taking your time to read this, and for any responses. I promise I will fill you all in on this experiment once my draft is complete.

Thanks,
Michael

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features