Login

Videos

Ghosts being attracted to certain individuals?

More
14 Jan 2012 02:59 #1 by Lindsay1121

Karawashere wrote: I bring things home and/or they seek me out. I've had a few follow me around. That also comes with finding things when I don't want to. Honestly, I seem to draw them in but my mom doesn't. However she is more intuitive with people, especially pregnant women.

If any of that makes any sense.

yes it does. Let me share something I went through in 01...

After seeing this dark face upclose I started to become sensitive to light and I still am. I felt spirits or ghosts following me, felt their presence in the street...felt they'd attach to me in stores and I would become uncomfortable. I would feel my walls and see where I felt energies, negative or not, coming from n throw anything away that I felt bad energies come from. I also saw 'doors..' yeah I defo feel that that spirit messed with my head, at that time.. But I've always felt sensitive to energies and felt it in my head, like a crown, or in my chest/gut. Even via sudden depression.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2012 02:36 #2 by tyrstag
I bring things home and/or they seek me out. I've had a few follow me around. That also comes with finding things when I don't want to. Honestly, I seem to draw them in but my mom doesn't. However she is more intuitive with people, especially pregnant women.

If any of that makes any sense.

More
14 Jan 2012 01:54 #3 by Lindsay1121

RXRom wrote: @lindsey1121 the shadow that you see does it make you feel uneasy? do you feel threatened by the black shadow? I myself see a black shadow in my house but I have Identified who it might be. It doesn't seem to bother except when it wakes me at 3am. How do you react when you see this shadow? Don't feed fear into it. I know its hard but When I was scared of what I saw but I decided I wasn't going to give in to this shadow.

eclectic: that's incredible! My friend says she experiences the same! Very similar.

Rom: I see many they move quickly so sometimes its not them but that I can recognize that something May be there. Back in 01 I would see a scary face n a baaaaaad presence. Made me lose sleep. It was what forced me to make decisions for a change in my life.

My house is full of drainage and depression. Could be collective feelings/psyche or spirits. I'm not sure

the more worried or scared I am the easier I see them as opposed to calmness. Anymore I ignore it and maybe it's just me...I only see them at night.

More
14 Jan 2012 01:32 #4 by RXRom
@lindsey1121 the shadow that you see does it make you feel uneasy? do you feel threatened by the black shadow? I myself see a black shadow in my house but I have Identified who it might be. It doesn't seem to bother except when it wakes me at 3am. How do you react when you see this shadow? Don't feed fear into it. I know its hard but When I was scared of what I saw but I decided I wasn't going to give in to this shadow.

More
14 Jan 2012 01:27 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
What happens to me is I get light headed, faint-like feeling, blurry vision when there is sadness or death attached to an item or place or when something is about to happen. Then my mind tells me what and why.

WOW, this is the first time I ever told anyone other than my Husband and Mother.

More
14 Jan 2012 01:14 #6 by Lindsay1121
That's interesting to read.

Can I ask you a random question?? Have you ever seen 'shadows'? They're dark and some shape to them and move quickly sometimes. I'm asking because I've always wondered what it could be and because of my asking around, I found out I'm not the only person who've seen them. I've seen something like this since I was little. A preacher once told me they're demonic entities. Made me think what in the ffff... o_O

More
14 Jan 2012 01:08 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
Plumbing and wiring in a basement can emit high Electromagnetic Fields (EMF). Someone who is sensitive to high EMF can experience feelings of being watched, they can see shadows, or even images of what they believe to be spirits. Rashes have also been reported in people who are extremely sensitive to EMF.
This may be what your brothers are experiencing and why

More
14 Jan 2012 00:56 #8 by Lindsay1121
Thankyou for your reply.

I actually like your answer. It seems to mostly fit the question.

My brothers swear there is a ghost in our basement but I've never experienced it. Guess it's attached itself to them then?

More
14 Jan 2012 00:51 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
Hi Lindsay, I'm Paula :kiss:
" I'm starting to wonder if it is ghosts that are attracted to specific individuals and not just anyone, maybe people that are more open to it or open to it as a kid or maybe something of the sort?"

I think it can be anyone because when Psychic/Mediums do readings they see spirits attached to the person being read. Most of the time that person is unaware
of the attachment

More
14 Jan 2012 00:29 #10 by Lindsay1121
I was just wondering if anyone here believed in something similar to the subject line.

I think it was my friend who sparked my curiousity. A lottt of things happen around her. Even if she moves, it still happens. She says she sees a man in black. I've never seen anything like this, and I've never had experiences with ghosts, but by reading this site I'm starting to wonder if it is ghosts that are attracted to specific individuals and not just anyone, maybe people that are more open to it or open to it as a kid or maybe something of the sort?

What are ya'alls thoughts? By the way, Hi. I'm new here, my name is Lindsay :-)

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Features