Login

Videos

First Paranormal Experience?

More
03 Jan 2012 00:30 #11 by runawaygypsy
What do you remember as being your first paranormal experience?

Mine- I grew up in a house with lots of forest around it that I loved to explore. One day, while exploring deeper in the woods than I ever had before (I was in 3rd grade at the time, so I guess about 8 years old or so) I cam across a dilapidated old shack. The roof was caved in on half of it and there was an old potbellied stove in the center of it. As I looked around, there were old cans and bottles and some old tools that were all rusty. I went to pick up a pick from the ground and as I leaned over, I felt a gentle shove. I lost my balance and fell over, but when I looked around, nobody was there. It was a little freaky in the first place, but I got the feeling that I wasn't welcome there. I got up and as I exited the shack, felt another shove. This time, I fell forward out the door. As I got back up, I saw what I had missed going in... there was a huge rock that was hidden by a large rhododendron plant that I could't see and it had writing on it, but the writing was too worn to understand. I went back later, but never into the shack again. Eventually, it was bulldozed and they build duplexes there. I often wonder if the duplexes have any activity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, angelofmusic911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features