Login

Videos

Mt. Index Incident

More
29 Dec 2011 03:32 #1 by runawaygypsy
Replied by runawaygypsy on topic Re: Mt. Index Incident

Steven Matrix wrote:
Maybe it was your mother in-law. Some of them suck the life out of everything. Lol, just kidding. I hope you have a good MIL.

I've read a little on this subject. You could have been there longer than you know. That makes me want to come to Washington even more.

lol :)

There's lots of strange happenings up here, unfortunately, I'm not very adept at capturing anything on camera.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Dec 2011 19:53 #2 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Mt. Index Incident

runawaygypsy wrote: I know for sure it was the Perseids and happened about 5 years ago, other than that, not much more info. As far as the time loss, we are going off of what various timekeeping devices in the car told us. It could have been shorter, could have been longer. We also all had the feeling of being watched, but, given the smell of ozone and the EM in the air, that could have been just that.

Maybe it was your mother in-law. Some of them suck the life out of everything. Lol, just kidding. I hope you have a good MIL.

I've read a little on this subject. You could have been there longer than you know. That makes me want to come to Washington even more.

More
28 Dec 2011 19:36 #3 by runawaygypsy
Replied by runawaygypsy on topic Re: Mt. Index Incident
I know for sure it was the Perseids and happened about 5 years ago, other than that, not much more info. As far as the time loss, we are going off of what various timekeeping devices in the car told us. It could have been shorter, could have been longer. We also all had the feeling of being watched, but, given the smell of ozone and the EM in the air, that could have been just that.

More
28 Dec 2011 14:18 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
CC, with those that describe "time loss" during an abduction scenario say it feels like its only been five minutes when it really has been much longer, even several hours.

More
28 Dec 2011 13:34 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Mt. Index Incident
So, I've been going over your recount of the event. First, I don't believe it to be spirit based in nature. I was going to say Paranormal, but then by mere definition of the word Paranormal, it simply means something not normal. And this is certainly not normal.

So lets look at some of the facts here:

#1 - Car Shut off.
#2 - Lights/Radio went off.
#3 - Smelled Ozone
#4 - Temporal (time) Loss
#5 - Positional Change

#1, #2, and #3 actually could go hand in hand with what you were describing that you were waiting for, a meteor shower. Although you didn't give the exact date and time of the event so I really wasn't able to cross reference with a specific meteor shoower, but there are a class of meteors which are iron based. And its not unheard of for larger meteors of this variety to produce significant EM Pulses also known as EMP's.

Electromagnetic Pulses are intense magnetic bursts which can knock out such things as alternators, and perhaps even put enough of a shock through the electrical system of the car to temporarily shut down electronics. Because of this nature, they actively being explored to weaponize them and also for use in crowd control.

The ionized air smell would be consistent with an EMP pulse as well. Although is generally more related to a static electrical charge rather than a magnetic charge. But both could have taken place with a large ferrite meteor.

Now, the time loss and the positional shift are not easily explained. Those are more what I would generally relate with a UFO or abduction scenario. Although in most cases which I've read about, that generally involves more than just 5 minutes of time loss.

It would be interested to see if you and those with you could reveal anything through the use of hypnotic memory regression. Sometimes that can reveal some interesting things.

Very curious indeed!

More
28 Dec 2011 13:21 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Wow, definitely sounds like a classic alien abduction.

More
28 Dec 2011 05:17 #7 by runawaygypsy
Another strange incident I would like opinions on. This happened a few years ago.
My family (me, husband, 2 kids & mother in law) decided to drive out to Mt. Index (Cascades range, Washington) to get a great view of the Perseid meteor showers one night. We stopped at a gas station to ask if there was a good place and were directed to a campground that was, according to the attendant, about a mile down the road. We drove for about 10 minutes and still didn't find it, so thinking that we had missed it, turned around. We started back in the other direction and, as we were going down the road, our car completely shut off. I would liken this to spirits draining all of your equipment suddenly, as the lights and the radio even went off. We felt an electricity in the air and smelled ozone and suddenly everything went back on, except it was about 5 minutes later (didn't seem like it) and we were a good 100 feet further down the road. We left pretty quickly, but I wonder if this has anything to do with the history of the area, but have not been able to find anything online, except reports of UFOs & Bigfoot.

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features