Login

Videos

Guardians

More
28 Dec 2011 05:25 #1 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Guardians
That's interesting but I never had anything like that I can remember in my life time, if I do I'll post it, so far it's just my Angel I seen once, but other than creatures nope not yet. This is a interesting subject :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2011 05:19 #2 by runawaygypsy
Replied by runawaygypsy on topic Re: Guardians
No actually looked more like one of the monsters on the cover of "Where the Wild Things Are." I would have thought I was imagining him, but others saw him, too.

More
28 Dec 2011 05:17 #3 by G_H_U
Replied by G_H_U on topic Re: Guardians
Sounds something like the mothman. I'm sure u have heard about it.

More
28 Dec 2011 05:08 #4 by runawaygypsy
Guardians was created by runawaygypsy
I haven't seen any topics on this yet, so I thought I would start one.
I am wondering if anyone else has had experience with guardians. I'm not referring to a guardian angel or spirit of someone that has passed that guards, though. In an apartment we lived in, we had a guardian that was seen by 3 different people as a large almost gargoyle-esque being that sat on the roof. He never harmed anyone and we never got any negative vibes from him. In fact, this particular apartment burned down and shortly after, he left. I credit him for getting my kids and I out of the place before we were hurt because we had a sudden need to go to the store, even though we had just eaten dinner, and when we got back, there were firemen punching holes in the roof. I have described this to a few people and nobody has had any experiences with anything like that.

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features