Login

Videos

Story of my first experience

More
22 Sep 2011 00:34 #1 by Khateyes
Interesting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Sep 2011 20:18 #2 by osty
The original part of the house was built in the mid 1800s. I never really did much research on the house as far as deaths.

More
21 Sep 2011 17:59 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Interesting about the addition not having any activity. Did you get any idea who may have died in the house before the addition went on?

More
21 Sep 2011 00:57 #4 by osty
So I wanted to share my first paranormal experience. It honestly starts back as early as I remember. I grew up in an older home in a small Iowa town. As a kid (as far back as I can remember) I was always scared of our upstairs hallway. I would climb the stairs and stand there in fear almost afraid to go down the hallway. When I was around 11, my sister left for college and I moved into her room and out of the room I shared with my brother. Laying in bed at night I would hear footsteps walking down the hallway. It would always sound as if they stopped right outside my bedroom, but then they would suddenly stop, not traveling the full length of the hallway. I would also hear what sounded like scratching against the wall.

Well many years later at a Christmas dinner, my sister said something about always hating her bedroom (the room I had moved into) because of all the strange noises. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. I said something about the scratching on the wall and she was that and the footsteps.

I found a photo of our house in the local museum a few years before I moved out of town. The thing that I discovered was that our house was smaller then when I grew up in it. Where the footsteps stopped was where the house had been added onto.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features