Login

Videos

Scared

More
03 Jun 2011 13:34 #1 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Scared
I have experienced alot of darkness following me my who life. This may be from bad things in life but have seen them even during good. I do believe that you need to try and cleanse your home to try and attempt to have this reaccure. Darkness is not good at all and can be very overwhelming and hard to rid. Try burning white candles and asking to have the home cleansed according to you r higher power beliefs. Thos cloaked figure could be many things evol presents itself in many forms so try and get rid of it before it gains power.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2011 18:21 #2 by Saristotle
Replied by Saristotle on topic Re: Scared
At the time I believe I was dealing with some postpartum depression and things were stressful. I remember that time as being one of the worst in my life. I was living with my parents at the time. Now I am at my new home, just my daughter and I. My husband is here a few times a year but mostly gone with the military. These are interesting theories and I never thought about having it connected to me because of how negative things in my life were at the time. I believe things are definitely looking up now and I'm content and happy but since then I've really become preoccupied and terrified of negative entities.

Now I have a lot of dreams of terrifying hauntings, knowing a demon is around, and things like that. I never see any spirits in my dreams..I'm just aware of them. I'm not sure if my dreams are a product of my fears or if something else is occurring. I am fairly certain nothing paranormal is happening in my house or at my previous house. It just seems to be in my dreams.

Thanks for all the replies. They have really helped. I'm starting to find closure and peace with this.

More
02 Jun 2011 17:39 - 02 Jun 2011 17:41 #3 by SheWhoKnits
Replied by SheWhoKnits on topic Re: Scared
I agree with the "Old Hag" and I've have experiences with the "Hag" and it is terrifying. Is there something negative going on with you or someone you live with?

I will send healing energies your way regardless.
Last edit: 02 Jun 2011 17:41 by SheWhoKnits. Reason: misspelling

More
02 Jun 2011 17:34 #4 by searchursoul
Replied by searchursoul on topic Re: Scared
my sister had a very similar experience with this "old hag" It seems to me that they are somehow related to some kind of addiction or negativity within the person they haunt, I don't know if this is the case for you but if not maybe someone in your household.

More
02 Jun 2011 15:30 #5 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Scared
I have heard of the "old hag" but never experienced it before. I have seen an episode where one anorexic girl experienced the same thing on Ghost Stories. Were you stressed or something before you went to sleep?

More
02 Jun 2011 05:47 #6 by Saristotle
Scared was created by Saristotle
A few years ago I experienced a pretty chilling encounter with something. I was sleeping and woke up all of a sudden. I saw my bedroom door open and a dark, shadowly, cloaked looking figure floated up to me..right next to my face. Then it reached out a long, bony finger and tried to touch my cheek. At this point I was terrified and attempted to gasp. I couldn't breath in or make any real noise. A small choking sound came out of the back of my throat and poof...it was gone. I am terrified this is going to happen again. Some nights I have to sleep with the lights on and the tv on loudly. It's hard to get sleep..

Anyone have an ideas about this? Experienced this?

If you've heard of the "old hag"/sleep paralysis dreams it felt pretty similar except I am pretty sure I was not dreaming.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

Features