Login

Videos

Think I have a spirit attached to me...

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 01:47 #1 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: Think I have a spirit attached to me...
Thank you for the email, and I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I am working on emailing you back as we speak. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about you. It's just been one of those days.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slckad
  • slckad's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jun 2011 07:10 #2 by slckad
Replied by slckad on topic Re: Think I have a spirit attached to me...
You should have an email from me. It's longer than I intended. I felt it important to give you some background about me though as well as a description of the activity so far. I also tried to answer as many of your initial questions as I could.

As for me knowing the entity better than anyone...for the most part I think it's a spirit guide. I just don't understand why he would inject something evil into my dreams. It was completely different than how I have dreamt all my life. It was just strange.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jun 2011 06:35 #3 by RubyRedHearts
Entities most definitely can control your dreams. If you write me more about your experiences, plus the one that you are trying to figure out if it was paranormal or not, we can work at peeling away the layers of this and finding out exactly what you have with you and why. One thing I can say is that you know this entity better than anyone else. Go with your gut instinct on if you feel this is a good or a bad entity.

• slckad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jun 2011 06:30 #4 by slckad
I've been trying to figure out if it's a Spirit Guide or a bad entity. Unfortunately, the activity doesn't happen frequently enough to be able to determine anything. So far, only one creepy negative thing has happened in almost 3 months...and I'm not convinced it was paranormal. There's another logical explanation for it so I can't say for sure it was this Entity controlling my dream. I'm not even sure that they can do that, although I don't know why they wouldn't be able to.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jun 2011 06:30 #5 by RubyRedHearts
As everyone's mentioned, there's many things it could be. We will figure this out for you. The last thing you need is an unidentified entity bothering you. I'm here for you no matter what.

• slckad
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jun 2011 06:25 #6 by slckad
I will email you with more details. I'm truly beginning to wonder if this thing is someone I knew who has passed on, or if it's just something pretending to be someone I knew so that I'll become comfortable with it. I appreciate any and all help you're willing to give me.

More
03 Jun 2011 20:00 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
With cases of prolonged illness (or for others--abuse, drugs/alcohol), the aura can become weakened and threadbare to the point where holes start to develop. Once healing begins the holes will heal up and go away. But while the aura is compromised, it leaves the individual vulnerable to spirit attachment.

The best case scenario: this is someone you know that has passed that has come to be by your side in your time of need. If you truly feel this presence is there for this reason, feel free to as them for help and to stay by your side as you undergo the treatments and other medical procedures I'm sure you have been going through. This spirit, once they feel their job is finished, will most likely go away on their own.

On the other hand, which I'm sure isn't true since you said you do not feel threatened by this presence, is that this spirit is something sinister that has come to prey on you in your weakened state.

Either way, ask for the protection of your spirit guides and of your relatives that have passed on before you. I'm sure they are around you but asking them will only help strengthen the bond.

Good luck and I hope you find your transplant soon.

More
03 Jun 2011 19:33 #8 by searchursoul
It might be your spirit guide too? Someone watching over you right now and letting you know you aren't alone. :) Not everything we hear, sense, feel and see are spirits who need help. He could be there to help you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slckad

More
03 Jun 2011 13:07 #9 by undertaker1
Fng entitiy. Sirst you need to find out what this is. Some passed fmily members or spirit guide can come to us to help while in a state of sickness or bd health,but also why you are vulnerable things that are not safe can come. So try and try to see if this is a good or bd ttachement. Hopefully this is a good thing and is there for your help.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Jun 2011 23:55 #10 by RubyRedHearts
The first thing I would ask to try and figure out where the attachment came from is where you were the night prior to this happening. There are several reasons you could have an attachment, though. I read in self description that you're awaiting a transplant, and illnesses are a big conductor of collecting spirits, sometimes for protection, sometimes because they want help and think you can understand them. But regardless, there had to be an activity that happened within a few days before you noticed the attachment to spark it. Also, what else has been going on since that time? Is there something that happens on a daily basis? Do you hear the person talking, feel them touch you, or hear footsteps more? I would be more than happy to try and help you figure out exactly what is going on. If you would like to talk through this post, that is fine, but also feel free to send me a private message on here, or an email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Whichever is easier for you. I'll do whatever I can to help you figure out who the attachment is, what is going on and why.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features