Login

Videos

WEIRDEST OR UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE

More
29 May 2011 15:09 #1 by undertaker1
I think the weirdest thing tht has ever happened to me was when i was in my last house. It ws nothing on a daily basis to see 4-5 black shadows a day. I have seen spirits and stuff for years but ot shadows. It bothered me enough i went to have my eyes checked of course normal lol. Until recently i never knew what i was seeing is a darkness that seems to follow me. Although now i am more apt to knw wht it is i am still curious why they are around me. I have gone as far as thinking of looking into demonology and becominga demonologist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 May 2011 14:55 #2 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: WEIRDEST OR UNUSUAL EXPERIENCE
I have so many to choose from lol. Gandalf...nice lol. Oh, I can't resist...you...shall not...pass! Sorry lol!

I'd have to say that I had an experience when I was downtown just finishing up work at the zoo. A friend and I decided to have lunch across the street from the zoo at the Zoo bar. Named appropriately lol. Well, we ate, chatted, laughed with the guy who worked there, yadda yadda. When we payed the tab and was getting ready to leave, I tried to get up from my stool and was pushed back down in my seat. It wasn't violent but enough pressure that I couldn't get up. I looked at my friend and she asked if I was ok. I said nothing but looked at the bar tender and blurted out "Is this place haunted?" He said "No...except for..." and he looked behind me at a table that was empty. I turned around and saw nothing. I''d love to go back with a DR or EMF detector and find out who this person is and why they didn't want me to leave. Weird.

More
29 May 2011 14:06 #3 by maryakamoe
I know most paranormal experiences can be a little scary,but not all of them are. So my question is what was your most weirdest or most unusual experience with the paranormal?

Mine....I was sleeping one night and i felt something push my shoulder several times. At first i ignored it then suddenly it pulled my shoulder. I turned over and froze...I was staring into the face of what i refer to as Gandalf. For those of you who have seen Lord of the Rings you know what he looks like. The spirit looked exactly like him. He had a really long beard and long hair and it was white. His eyes were soft looking. He looked me in the eyes for a minute then he was gone. He was trying to tell me something. I looked over and my daughter was balled up on the edge of the bed cold. I didnt realize i stole all the blankets from her lol. He was just trying to tell me to cover her up.

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds

Features